“Take me back!!!!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Laurenc09...
“Take me back!!!!”
Reviewed 9 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

One word: AMAZING! My family of 10 spent a little over a week and the service was exceptional! We met Jose, Jaime, Altagracia, and Marc. They are a part of the Volalto and Villa staff who assisted us throughout our entire stay. They were extremely generous and went above and beyond providing us with outstanding dishes for us for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. One thing I usually am picky about is cleanliness and I must say they definitely made sure that they kept everything tidy. Even while in the pool they also made sure we had dry and clean towels daily. During our stay we also rented golf carts which we used to drive around to enjoy the beautiful scenery around the village. The villa overall was beautiful and spacious with a huge backyard and an amazing infinity pool. The images do it absolutely no justice. The best part of the villa was the amount of privacy in that particular location.

Thank you from the Artiles family!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
mp02
nyc
“All I want is to go back!”
Reviewed 15 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This villa, the staff (Jose and Jamie) and Volalto Group were so wonderful I can not stop thinking about it!! It's almost painful for me to write this review because I want to go back so badly.

The house: Beautiful, with so much lovely detail and décor. Each bedroom had its own style and interesting things to look at. I took so many pictures of the décor for my future beach house. It is also spacious, up to date, tons of sitting areas. Absolutely lovely. The pool is amazing. Also great that it opens onto the golf course for the golfers. Beautiful tropical gardens that made it feel truly immersed in nature. Zero complaints honestly.

The staff: We paid extra to have the maid cook and this exceeded our expectations by leaps and bounds. The house comes with a "maid" and "butler" but I would never call them that, only by their names Jamie and Jose because they are such wonderful people. They made three beautiful multi-course meals a day for us, desserts, pina coladas, accompanied us to the supermarket and even the fish market. They cleaned up after us with a smile, they made YUMMY YUMMY Dominican food that I am craving badly now, they were truly truly wonderful. We are not used to having so much help and so we felt awkward about it at times but they were the kindest people ever that only made us feel so welcome.

The beach and resort: Playa Blanca is beautiful and very close via golf cart. The kids loved the golf cart and it made it easy to explore. Golf course is stunning.

Volalto Group: I have to give a special shout out to Volalto Group because of Andy Listra. He went WAY above and beyond what a concierge would be expected to do. We sent him on a massive grocery trip and he got everything we wanted, including distilled water. Then on the way to the airport, I somehow lost my phone in the shuttle and then Andy tracked down the shuttle at the bus depot, then brought it to the airport for me! It was literally one of THE NICEST things anyone has ever done for me.

all in all an amazing family vacation. All I want is to go back and I hope that writing this review doesn't make it harder for me to book this place next year =)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
BPMDARIEN
Darien, Connecticut
“Beautiful home, attentive staff and great resort”
Reviewed 4 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

We spent a wonderful week as a family of 9 at Hacienda A13 at the Punta Cana Resort and Club over the New Years week. The house was great for parents, kids and grandson. The yard is secluded yet is next to the golf course. It became a fun open space in the evening for the kids to play frisbee and run. The pool was a clean and refreshing. Jose and Jamie (the butler and maid) have really fun personalities and are excellent cooks.

We plan on returning in the future!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: great location and helpful staff
Liked least: Punta Cana Reosrt is huge and you must drive everywhere. Pros and Cons.
Travelling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing