“We had an absolutely wonderful time”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Mark J
New Orleans, Louisiana
“We had an absolutely wonderful time”
Reviewed 21 September 2015 for a stay in June 2015
person found this review helpful

We had an absolutely wonderful time and the home suited us. Our kids particularly enjoyed playing in pool and on the beach.

The adults took turns preparing dinner each night and the bbq grill was apleasure to use. Having several dining areas allowed the kids to make as much noise as they wanted (which was plenty) in the area next to the kitchen while we adults conversed pleasantly in the dining area.

As advertised the walk to town was short and pleasant. On the way back we used to buy fresh coconuts to drink them. Los Corales Beach was really lovely and we were fortunate to have almost perfect weather.

Local representative, Anna, was as helpful as could be and we were particularly impressed when we let her know that the coffeemaker was broken and she had a new one to us in just a couple of hours.

We look forard to a return visit next summer.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Daizy M
Talamanca, Spain
“Excellent! Beautiful Views, beautiful home!”
Reviewed 21 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

I found this villa online after doing some research of the area and trying to find someplace that was centrally located to everything my family wanted to do on our vacation. After arriving, with a tired family, we couldn't have been happier about picking out this rental. The rooms were fantastic and the location was incredible. My kids jumped right into the pool after our long trip to burn off all of their extra energy. After settling in we made our way down to the ocean. It was literaly couple of steps to amazing beach with plenty of shopping and eating close by. At night we would just lounge out on the terrace enjoying the night air. This place is truly something special. I will definitely be making a return trip.

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Vitaliy F
St. Petersburg, Russia
“Everything was perfect!”
Reviewed 21 September 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Everything was perfect! The condo was fully equipped with everything you could need. The location was great. The property is kept very clean and nice. I would highly recommend this property to anyone looking for a great beach vacation. Also I found it very helpful that when we were booking the trip I could always get a hold of owner via e-mail if I had any questions. She provided all of the information needed to have a great vacation! My partner and I both felt that it was a very relaxing enjoyable vacation. Great place!

Travelling group: Other
Samanta A
Toronto, Canada
“We will be back soon!!!”
Reviewed 20 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

We have arrived much too late because of our flight had delayed, but the host was totally accommodating and nice. The space was exactly as posted and super close to the private beach.
Near that location are many good restaurants and a supermarkets all within walking distance.
We had a romantic and relaxing couple of days in the cool villa just near really cool beach. My husband and me were very sad we couldn't stay longer.
Hope to come back soon!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The community in the zone
Liked least: Too much bouts around
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 18-24
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Pen A
Washington, Pennsylvania
“spectacular”
Reviewed 18 September 2015 for a stay in March 2015

Everything that was advertised about this property was true. The pictures are accurate and the location is as spectacular as indicates. Once you step out the front door your are on the beach. Ana was very helpful in hooking me up with great excursions. She knew everything about area! The restaurants at resort have great food and the staff is warm and helpful. When I return to Punta Cana this is where I will be staying. If you want to be right in the middle of everything then its perfectly for you. The best recommendation I can give is that I will be back and the only way I wont be staying here is if you book it before me!

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 35-49
Mell S
Chicago, Illinois
“What a perfectly”
Reviewed 18 September 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

What a perfectly, wonderful week! Our family traveled from 2 states to spend a week together in beautiful Dominican republic. We could not have chosen a better home to rent for our week together. We arrived in the late evening. The house was spotless, comfortable and had everything we needed. We totally enjoyed the terrace and spent there almost all our time where were able to share all of our meals together at the big table. The beds were comfortable and maid came regularly with fresh towels and linens. There were washer and a lot of kitchen utensils. Wow, this home had it all! A one block walk took us to great restaurants and bars, ice cream and lots of shops, but also there are several places to eat out in residence. We daily enjoyed the beautiful beach that was just several feet from the villa. We just can't say enough about this house! Staff answered every question and was so easy to reach at all times. Overall, just an excellent place to stay and we will be back for sure.

Travelling group: Other
Syryn S
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Lovely !”
Reviewed 18 September 2015 for a stay in February 2015

The villa was very lovely, welcoming and clean. There was no noise except for the nature. Everything was according to expected.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing