“Souna Island”

and up
Punta Cana Buggies
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Welcome to NexusTours We are a full-service destination management company with presence in more than 13 countries and over 34 destinations throughout the Caribbean and Latin America. Over 20 years of experience have grounded us as top providers of destination and travel management services; from reliable ground transportation to competitively-priced local tours and accommodations.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nexus rep - Dieuliphet Guerrier
Very helpful at the time of booking and gave is lots of information and was not too pushy!
The tour guide - Thomas was great giving us lots of information on the coach about the island.
The speed boat to the natural pool was fun and the pool was great! Then we went to the island, paradise! Beautiful place and I would highly recommend it, to anyone thinking of going, to do it! Then a catamaran back to the coach home. Great fun, dancing.
It is a long day as we met in the lobby at 7.30am and we got back about 7.30pm. Take some money with you too as they have some great things you can buy or get a massage while relaxing on the island.
All in all a great day

in 6 reviews
"star fish"
"explained everything"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

After not diving for 7 years I am so glad that I splurged on myself! I took a refresher class at the pool and then was taken out for two dives with the amazing dive master, Hector. We stayed out for two dives and saw one shark and one barracuda and many other colorful tropical fish! Well worth the time and money!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Dirty but fun; we saw a lot and did a lot; saw where people lived, went to the beach, saw how coffee, cigars were made.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We used them for the airport and hotel transportation ( round trip) Very good service, the were on time and cordial. The private transportation is the way to go !!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I along with another couple purchased a full day of adventure. We did zip lining, drove the dirt buggies through the jungle, horseback riding and a safari. We had an amazing time. Our tour guide was awesome and the photographer captures some great shots. We were so excited about the full day of picture and memories we would have. At the end, we viewed our photos and paid for our DVD. Only to get all the way home, to the US and realized we had a blank DVD. ABSOLUTELY not one picture. I have been trying to contact someone about this and hope that a manager responds. We asked if we could review the DVD and was told no. This should be a policy for staff members, so this will never happened again. I feel like we were scammed. I would like a refund or my pictures emailed.

NexusTQualityTeam, NexusTours Quality Team at NexusTours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Hasonfarah,

Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments about your experience, you can be sure that we will give a proper follow up to this situation.

We hope you can give us the chance to assist you again for any further travel affair, Thank you for your preference!

Always at your service.