“beautiful place!!!!!”

Cayo Levantado (Bacardi Island)
Book In Advance
More Info
US$130.00*
and up
Samana Day Trip: Whale Watching and Bacardi Island
More attraction details
Owner description: A short boat ride off the north coast will take you to the island of Cayo Levantado (Bacardi Island), with its beautiful white sand beaches.
Milton, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“beautiful place!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2014

treated like royalty a 5 star plus !!!!! love the the staff specilty wendy henry miguel P and lady and robert from bahia prinicpe priviege club, miss you all can wait to go back!!!

1 Thank 937paul

• Slovak first
Tucson, Arizona
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Shopping on a white beach”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

We stopped here after our visit to the caves. It is a beautiful white sand beach. There are all kind of vendors here and they will negotiate with you. Had a rum drink in a coconut and a friend had a pineapple drink. Both good but a little messy. The beach is quite busy. The public restooms were not too good.

Visited February 2014
Newquay, United Kingdom
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Bonus 5 night stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2014

We were upgraded from the Samana resort for the last five nights - island was heavenly villa great and service excellent

Visited February 2014
Bergenfield, New Jersey
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Treated so Well!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Ok, once on land I was welcomed by music the local merchants, they were a little pushy, but nice. I was able to get some great deals. Once I walked through the sales, I went to the first hut bar/restaurant and met the owner Ariel. He was nice on the eye and in character. He made me the best pineapple drink I ever had. everything was fresh. Then when I told him I would like a fish meal, he said he was out, but walked me to another hut a few seconds away. There I was able to pick out my fresh fish. They cooked it there on the spot with traditional rice and beans, along with a salad and tostones. I must say this was the best! Then another drink straight from the pineapple!!! I didn't want this day to end! Everyone was friendly and kind! If you make there seek out Ariel. He's the best. The beach was great to.

2 Thank Chanel D
Port McNicoll
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“breathtaking”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

this is a beautiful island with gorgeous waters that scream swim here! We took a day trip here from Grand Bahia Caya Coa . We could see this island from our resort. We enjoyed a lobster picnic that t was included in our day trip which we booked through Juan at our resort. ! A must do!

1 Thank wholycrowley