“Such potential, such a dump”
Review of Lexus Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in St. George's
Lexus Inn
Ranked #10 of 20 St. George's B&B and Inns
Reviewed 24 September 2011

There was a rowdy private party on when I arrived in the evening so no dinner service available. No breakfast the next morning either. The owner worked his way through wine and beer from morning until night, which may explain why the rooms are pretty bad - I should never have looked under the bed. The potential is there: super clifftop views over the ocean and lovely sunsets and room layout with kitchenette, dining area and balconies should work. But this place needs a facelift, some cleaning and new management badly - it wasn't even that cheap. The single saving grace was the friendly receptionist, Nympha, who tried to make things pleasant in difficult circumstances, recommending where I could eat, etc.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank TicaTraveller

Reviewed 23 July 2010

My wife and I arrived at the Lexus Inn at 6:00AM on a Friday morning. The office was closed and the manager was surprised to see us even though we made arrangements to come early. As he showed us the room he consistently apologized for several things. Wires were hanging from the ceiling and the place was dingy. Not all the lights worked and the key to the balcony door did not work (we had to figure out a makeshift way to lock it). The toilet was not cleaned and the bathroom door did not close. The manager told us that if we did not like the room we could have another one. Friday evening I realized that the room did not have hot water. Saturday AM I informed the front desk of the issue. They said that they would have it fixed. Saturday night we had no hot water and I asked for another room. They said that one was not available and I asked for a discount for the days without hot water. I was told that the manager was out of town and will not be back until we leave so a discount could not be authorized. The lady at the front desk then asked us if we wanted to pay our balance (we already paid for 2 nights). We left Sunday morning to avoid paying for more days without hot water. The place is in a nice location and has potential but needs a lot of work.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
#1 of 1 in Magazine Beach
Kalinago Beach Resort
Kalinago Beach Resort
#1 of 20 in St. George's

Been to Lexus Inn? Share your experiences!