Grand View Inn
US$541
US$385
US$323
TripAdvisor
SeaBreeze Hotel(Grand Anse)(Great Value!)
US$95
TripAdvisor
Le Phare Bleu(Petite Calivigny)
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 August 2009

To whom it may concern,
I recently heard of the displeasure of someone who visited Grandview Inn on the Island of Grenada ,well as far as I know being A Grenadian myself the Island has a lot of night crawlers and runners which are not to our liking, I think that the topic was a rat .Well as far as I know rats are allowed to roam anywhere they want as long as they do not come in for a visit .I recently spent some time there myself and I also saw rats at night and as I said they did not come in to visit. So my advice to anyone who are afraid of Island bugs stay home or install a camera outside of your door so that you could take care of the problem yourself or you could call for help ,but in doing so you will spend all of your time stressed and not enjoying yourself. After all I also went to Florida where my sister told me to be careful when going outside because there might be snakes warming up on the patio outside the house.
I guess what I am trying to say is if you are not pleased with your space or lodging talk to somebody about it ,the internet is not the way to go. After all I am sure that you also have rats in your backyard and if you think that I am wrong please leave some food out and just watch and see what happens.
I do hope that people would form their opinion themselves and if you are unsatisfied talk to the management and let them know how you feel about their lodging. Your mouth is your best weapon to fear.
I am someone who really cares.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
4  Thank hmonica
Reviewed 8 August 2009

Simply the most accommodating staff you've ever seen! We were treated like family, and cared for like royalty. The room was clean as can be with a great view overlooking the bay. A short walk to the beach.... we're convinced it was the best place on the island! Can't wait to come back some day! :)

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled as a couple
3  Thank kplicanic
Reviewed 8 August 2009

Grandview has one of the best view and location in Grenada but that all it has. The view is breath taking. The hotel has many problems. I stayed there from July 17, to August 3, 2009. This was my six (6) time staying there. I should have left when I got there and they did not have my reservation after I email and I spoke to the owner before my arrival.
The bathroom has mold. I was greeted by RATS at my front door on several occasion at night time which terrified my child. When, I try to enjoy the beautiful scenery I had to endure the foul odor of sewage.
Grandview caters mainly to long term guests and large groups, many whom are students at St. Georges University. They have forgotten about there short term guest as myself who will NEVER RETURN.
I am a Grenadian who loves Grenada. I try to visit once a year with my young daughter. I am appalled with the services that are render by Grandview.

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank SMALLSPICE
Reviewed 8 August 2009

The best view ever and a very historic Inn, the former Russian Embassy, Very clean room with a great view in any directions and a wonderful staff that is there for any need. An easy walk to a beautiful beach or a very quite unique bay. The view from this Inn cannot be beat you are looking at St George's the capital and the mountains of this beautiful Island.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled on business
2  Thank vietuck
Reviewed 5 August 2009

The staff was very friendly and helpful. Our room had a great view of the beach as I believe all the rooms do. I was very impressed with the restaurant and the quality of food served. Overall it was a great experience and I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple