“Lisa W”

Ocean Grill Restaurant
Price range: US$3 - US$33
Good for: View
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Description: Ocean Grill is one of, if not the only Restaurant that sits directly above the water, with a breath taking 360degree view of the Carenage,the habour and Grand Anse beach.
Reviewed 26 June 2013

I had lunch there on the first day of my visit. The ambience was breath-taking as I was seated overlooking the turquoise waters of the ocean......just lovely.

The highlight of my lunch was dessert - sweet potato pie with three scoops of nutmeg ice cream. Yummy!

Reviewed 20 June 2013

Well located sea front bar just below Fort George with great views out to sea and of the Carenage. Good menu at reasonable prices and open from 8am to 11pm. Service was very friendly.

Reviewed 6 May 2013 via mobile

The waitress made a special effort to make us feel welcome but the food just wasn't up to it.

Callaloo soup and shrimp to start were nice but our mains consisting of Caesar with tuna and a fish stew were very disappointing. The tuna was overcooked and very dry, there wasn't much on the plate either. The stew wasn't that good. Couldn't tell what was in it either.

Wifi is available.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

I found this restaurant, because the other one I was heading to was closed. I am glad I did, because my wife and myself went in and had a excellent greeting from the three staff on duty. We only wanted coffee, which by the way was really really good. Plus you could sit right by the waterside overlooking the Carenage and across to Grand Anse Beach. There was a cooling breeze and it was great. Cant vouch for the food, but it could not be too shabby, because the menu looked ok to me. I didn't get chance to go back. But if I went back to Grenada I would.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

Excellent location with view on yachts and liners. Great food at reasonable prices and the service was very friendly. Definitely recommended going back also for an evening meal. The kitchen even accepted to place our fresh tuna fish from the market in their fridge during our lunch.

1  Thank Charlotte N