“Excellent food!”

Ranked #14 of 67 Restaurants in St. George's
Price range: US$4 - US$11
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Bar, Grill
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Drinks, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Description: Located in True Blue - in the KIKI's Apartment complex - Cloud 9 is a bar & grill featuring a pool with open air seating and a small cozy indoor bar.
True Blue, Saint George, Grenada
“Excellent food!”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

Cloud 9 is more or less a bar that serves food. It is surprising then to find that the food is excellent and consistent. The pricing is on par with the quality. My only complaint is that it can be a little slow when they are busier, mostly because they have a very small kitchen. I recommend them for lunch, dinner, or for drinks.

Anand G, Owner at Cloud 9 Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 25 June 2014
Thanks for your review! We're glad you appreciate our bar and food. Regarding the slow turnover time for food, we are always trying our best to be as fast as possible, but it is a constant challenge due to our limited size and the fact that we use all fresh ingredients and make our burger patties in house. We will continue to strive to speed up our service times and will be making further expansions to the kitchen as the business develops. Thanks for being so understanding!

“I'm doing just fine, living on cloud 9”
Reviewed 16 June 2014

I've been a regular here for the past year and half. Rarely have I come across bars/restaurants where I can enjoy the atmosphere, food, and company in Grenada, but cloud 9 is just something special. It's truly a family affair here with brothers Gibson and company leading the charge. It doesn't matter if it is your first time here or your 100th you are always welcomed with smiles and open hearts. It's not just the atmosphere though, the food and drinks that accompany it will always make you want to come back for more. Now just waiting for some weekend brunch specials with mimosas so I never leave this place.

Anand G, Owner at Cloud 9 Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 17 June 2014
Harsh - thanks for your continued support through everything! We will miss you when you leave the island :(.
St. George's, Grenada
“My Second Home in Grenada”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Hands down my favorite place in Grenada to kick back and unwind. I frequent Cloud 9, enjoying food and cocktails at least several times a week. Some of my favorite dishes are the Chicki Cheese Fries, the fish tacos, and the Chicken & Bake which is served during lunch hours. Also their beef burger isn't some shoddy frozen patty, but instead a hand-crafted 1/2 lb monster that looks as good it tastes! The staff and management are quickly becoming close friends, and whether you're sitting inside on the comfy couches or chilling by the pool there's no better place to enjoy the island life.

• Visited May 2014
Anand G, Owner at Cloud 9 Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Thanks for your review Brandon! We always enjoy your company down by the bar :)
“Everything is just right”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Cloud 9 is a great bar with an excellent menu. They are always coming up with wonderful new ideas like the Grenadian Iced Tea (a fun take on the Long Island Iced Tea with Grenadian rum) which keeps things fresh and exciting.

The food is my favourite through. Always extremely well done and delicious. I just love the quesadillas.

The management and staff and are great and have a "nothing is too much trouble" attitude. Especially Terry who is particularly excellent!

Once you go to Cloud 9, you will be back!

Anand G, Owner at Cloud 9 Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 12 June 2014
Hahhah - we'll be sure to pass on the compliments to Terry! Thanks for the lovely review! :)
“My home away from home.”
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Never had a bar where I understood what it was like to feel like one of the locals. I get greated by the staff as I walk in and the vibe is always chill which is lovely after a long day of studying! And the nights with live music are amazing! Would definitely recommend it to anyone, any age, visiting Grenada.

• Visited May 2014
Anand G, Owner at Cloud 9 Bar & Grill, responded to this review, 6 June 2014
Moraa! We miss your incredible talent down by the bar when you have graced us with your performances! Thank you so much for your lovely review and we will always be your home away from home :)