From the moment I arrived at Jenny's Place I felt at home. The other guests were immediately friendly (even those who were upset to be vacating the room for us!) and Jenny and Shaun came by to introduce themselves, which was a nice touch. After a long, hot flight, walking down the garden and through the gate onto Grande Anse beach at sunset was quite simply breathtaking. Slipping into the way of life was no hardship at all! The friendliness of the locals is unsurpassed and is emphasised by the constant sounding of car horns as a greeting to other drivers and pedestrians alike!
The room was big, clean and comfortable. The beach is beautiful, the sea is calm and warm and the local beer cold and plentiful! Jenny and Shaun were lovely hosts, sharing drinks with us and the other guests (who weren't bad either!). All in all it was a great place to be and we are already planning a return trip at Christmas. I challenge anyone to go and not return feeling relaxed, happy and truly like they have had a holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish