Jenny's place has an ideal location, right on northern end of Grand Anse beach. However, no food in sight. A change in management resulted in restaurant being closed. Guests have to walk up hill to catch a bus to go to restaurants at mall or about 15minutes walk to coconut beach bar and restaurant. Hopefully Meg and Erik will have this sorted out by next winter season. Rooms were comfortable and spacious for my family of 5. Had kitchen to prepare breakfast and went out for lunch and dinner. Beach was great. Kids enjoyed every minute and were sad to leave. Jenny's has the potential to be the best place in Grenada Thanks to Meg and Eric for a wonderful time. Looking forward to be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish