My husband, mother-in-law and I traveled to Grenada in late October to visit our son who is a student at St. George's Medical School. We had a late arrival so we did not get to Jenny's until 9:30 pm or so. We were greeted with warmth, and the staff offered to cook dinner for us! This experience continued throughout our stay of 12 nights: the staff was always pleasant and helpful, the food was delicious and the suite was always very clean. Our stay at Jenny's Place was so much more enjoyable than staying at hotel, and we had a view of the Caribbean from the veranda off our room.
We will be visiting our son again soon, and there is no doubt as to where we will stay: It's Jenny' s Place for us!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish