We arrived at Jenny's Place after 10 pm and were warmly welcomed by Meg, the Manager. After putting our bags in our room, we had a drink with Meg & Eric on the deck located 3 steps from the beach, listening to the waves lapping the shore. A true tropical paradise after leaving freezing Toronto. Our spacious apartment included a bedroom, bathroom and fully appointed kitchen. It was spotless and very comfortable. We chose to use the ceiling fan to cool the room instead of the air conditioning. We also had a safe in the room in which to leave our valuables. Of course there were security guards on the property wishing us a good night as we made our way back to the apartment. The grounds were beautifully kept, and the staff at the hotel were all friendly and always available. The hotel is located on the most gorgeous beach we had ever been on (Grand Anse Beach). The Edge Restaurant prepared delicious meals, and we loved eating there so close to the beach. We would definitely recommend Jenny's Place to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HRS so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish