We returned after 4 years to Jenny's Place. It was absolutely gorgeous! From the first moment we arrived we had the feeling we came home! It is just as beautiful as it was 4 years ago. The suite was real great and offered everything for us - the view from the balcony is outstanding and the restaurant is very nice - good food and an absolutely fantastic newly made terrace to just relax or watch the sundown! We were absolutely lucky to see Jenny, the owner, again and we really did have a great time! This time we are more clever: we will return again soon!Thank you - Susanne and Andreas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish