Jenny's Place is a wonderful place for a holiday!
Jenny and her staff are always friendly and helpful, they make you feel at home from the very first moment!
The rooms are spacious and clean. We stayed in an upstairs room with a sea view - what a view ! We spent our days touring this beautiful island or lying on the beach where we could use Jenny's chairs, umbrellas and beach towels for free. We enjoyed the excellent food (made by Eve, the cook) in Jenny's restaurant, called the Foolish Chicken. You can have breakfast in the morning in the restaurant and you can reach out your hand and touch the sea!
We both love the Caribbean sea and have already been to many different islands and this hotel has been the best we ever had !
We highly recommend this place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Large Apartments and suites, just steps from Grand Anse beach. The best beach on the island. Jenny's Place was described as one of the top ten places to stay in the Eastern Caribbean (Guardian Travel, February, 2012). Other facilities include: restaurant and bar, daily maintenance and breakfast. All other meals can be purchased from onsite restaurant.Jenny's Place is perfect for couples of all ages, with or without children. Give us a call to discuss any special requests you may have. Owner and operated by Jennifer Hosten. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Jenny's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Jenny`s Place Hotel St. George`s
- Jenny's Place Grenada/Saint George Parish