“Great Ambiance and Friendly Staff”

Sails Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #7 of 66 Restaurants in St. George's
Cuisines: Seafood, Caribbean, Bar
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, View, Kids, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Drinks, After-hours, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Sails restaurant & bar sits directly on the blue clear Caribbean waters, with a spectacular view of the inner harbor. Enjoy one of our sumptuous lunch special like our local stewed Pork or try our baked fresh warm lobster sandwich, sitting on the outside all while a huge cargo boat docks along our restaurant.Dinner is as equally spectacular, as the lights on the Carenage are turned on. Pair a bottle of your favorite wine with our very famous "yatchsman's dream" .Don't miss this experience!
St. George's, Grenada
“Great Ambiance and Friendly Staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Had a wonderful experience at Sails Restaurant & Bar. Great ambiance, attentive staff and yummy food.

Uk
“Fabulous”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

We stopped off here last year whilst on a cruise and thought we would revisit again this year. Gosh what a transformation. Beautiful decor and setting, great staff and lovely food. We will be calling back here if we visit the wonderful island of Grenada again. Without doubt the best and strongest rum punch I've tried..and believe me I've had a few! Highly recommended.

Visited February 2014
Tampa, Florida
“Magnificant view and awesome food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 March 2014

I have to say, i am one of those people who read all the comments about a places before i try it and i have to say, this place has exceeded my expecatation in all aspects...The food was awsome and the view you cannot beat and the staff was great..My family and i will be back the next time we are in Grenada. love it...

England, United Kingdom
“Best dinner we had during our stay in Grenada”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

It was quiet when we went so we did get good attention by the most hunky handsome young man (my Wife says) he remembered us when we went in for lunchtime drink several days before, we do have photo of hunky man and my wife. Let me get back to the food, we had barracuda and it was cooked to perfection so well done Sails.

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank Keith J
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved it!! Must return!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 February 2014

My husband Bill and I were lucky enough to discover this little gem right before heading off to Trinidad on our Caribbean adventure. Sails really lived up to its hype. The food was a delicious blend of local and international flavours and the service was the best we'd had on the island.The servers were all very friendly and even offered to keep an eye on Boopsie (our dog) while we ate inside. I had a salad, topped with a passion fruit dressing I believe and Bill had the lobster with sauteed potatoes. We also tried the rum punch which was so good we ended up having three rounds each! We even got to meet the chef!

Highly recommended!!!
Will definitely visit again when we return to Grenada.

1 Thank Shivon P