“Fab Lunch”

Sails Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in St. George's
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Sails restaurant & bar sits directly on the blue clear Caribbean waters, with a spectacular view of the inner harbor. Enjoy one of our sumptuous lunch special like our local stewed Pork or try our baked fresh warm lobster sandwich, sitting on the outside all while a huge cargo boat docks along our restaurant.Dinner is as equally spectacular, as the lights on the Carenage are turned on. Pair a bottle of your favorite wine with our very famous "yatchsman's dream" .Don't miss this experience!
Reviewed 26 August 2014

Range of dishes to chose from. Beautiful presentation and food tasted delicious. Tranquil location with view over harbour.

Reviewed 29 July 2014

In the past we used to go here quite a lot, about three or four times over two weeks and it was always pretty good, but not this time!

We were three people, one who had never been to grenada before, the two ladies had "fresh tuna", I had the chicken breast. The tuna came out and looked nice, presented well as was my chicken, but the chicken was skinny and very hard, not a bit of moisture left in it, I doubt even the local dog would have wanted it.
the tuna was so overcooked if was funny, three pieces all hard and very chewey, our friend only got through one piece! It was complete rubbish.

We were the only people in there that night and no wonder, the waitress was as surly and slow as could be and not interested in us one little bit, in fact the quickest I saw her move was when we left she made a bee line to pick up the little wallet with the money in it, just to see what we left her, nothing!

This was a really nice place and has gone so far downhill its under the water it sits on, do not bother even thinking of going there to eat.

Shereen H, Owner at Sails Restaurant & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2015

sorry for not responding to this review sooner. we appreciate your review, despite the fact they are not the ones we are proud of. nevertheless we apologize for your unfortunate experience on that occasion.
we try our hardest to not have our guest leave dissatisfied, but sadly it has happened to you.
we can assure you we have since looked into your complaints and would be more than happy to have you stop over again on your next visit. we can assure you, we would meet and exceed your expectations.
Shereen(owner/manager)

Reviewed 19 July 2014

Drinks good, food is presented nicely but nothing to write home about.
Great place to meet and greet... Love yachts to look at!

Reviewed 15 June 2014

The food is just as on point as the view!! Sails is definitely the restaurant you have to try once in Grenada. Especially when you're looking for a place with delectable food, friendly staff who give impeccable service and a beautiful atmosphere! When you're going I advise you tag along a couple friends or family..its not an experience you'd want to have one your own, Definitely returning! :)

Reviewed 30 May 2014

I am very particular about customer service, great atmosphere and great food. I was not disappointed at Sails in Grenada, West Indies. I visited the restaurant when it was the Ocean Grill and it was muah - fantastic! Since they have changed the name and remodeled, My husband and I are even more delighted. The service is amazing! The atmosphere is very relaxing, and the food is wonderful!

I have been to several restaurants in Grenada and I have to honestly say that this is by far the best that we have experienced thus far. I have had the chicken wraps, the grilled chicken which melted in my mouth, and I have had one of their salads which was topped with this amazing raspberry vinaigrette. Most recently we went and stayed well into the night, and the view of the water with the moon shining down was great. I ate the fish bites that evening.That was a nice late snack. This is a gem on the Carinage and a five (5) minute walk from the boat if you came in on a cruise.

They also have an amazing bar area if you want to unwind. My husband and I are not drinkers so we tend to opt for the local juices or a malt. It is a great place to also take the family! Don't pass this one up. When I am back in Grenada, I look forward to returning to Sails!