With 2 boys , 11 and 13, the task of keeping them busy and happy felt challenging.
Between windsurfing, kitesurfing, archery, swimming and scuba diving, tasting the delicious creole food, there was never a dull moment. The staff were friendly and efficient. The tour to the Cousteau reserve was disappointing. The spa is actually just a massage center.
We'd like to extend a very special recommendation and thanks to Hervé at the Noa diving center who patiently and kindly initiated our 11 yr old to the great joys of scuba diving through the Padi scuba certification .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An all inclusive resort on one of Guadeloupe's finest beaches. Located in the heart of the Caribbean, La Caravelle all inclusive resort is an ideal setting for a vacation retreat. Soak in the Caribbean sun on the golden beaches of Guadeloupe, experience island culture in the markets and shops of Point-A-Pitre, or treat yourself to the ultimate spa treatments at the resort's wellness center. With activities for both parents and children, La Caravelle is the perfect winter retreat for the entire family. Children, young and old, will be thrilled to take a class at the truly unique trapeze and circus school on the resort grounds. While the children try their hand at juggling, trampolines, or tight ropes, parents can enjoy a peaceful meal at one of the many beach side restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Club Med so you can book your Club Med La Caravelle reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Med La Caravelle Hotel Sainte-Anne
- Club Med Ste Anne
- La Caravelle Club Med
- Club Med Guadeloupe
- Ste. Anne Club Med
- Club Med La Caravelle Guadeloupe/Sainte-Anne