We have stayed in the suite overlooking the sea. It was more like a two storey town house rather than a room.
It had a kitchen, lounge, terrace, downstairs bathroom with shower, upstairs bedroom with on suite and balcony. It is all brand new and stylishly decorated. Kitchen had quality appliances, there is dish washer, washing machine, fridge, nespresso coffee machine, blender, toaster, etc. There is also it's own little garden.
The hotel has a small private beach that they have created. It is inside a small cove which means it is fairly quiet. The hotel guests have the use of the beach beds that are size of king beds with what you can describe as beach mattresses.
The hotel is not too far from what is considered one of the best beaches in Guadeloupe, Caravelle beach. It is sheltered from the waves in the swimming area and quite windy and suitable for kite and windsurfing around the corner. It is a public beach.
The only 2 faults I found with hotel were
1. Dish washer wanted us to load rinse aid and salt on top of tablets. Given that we were self catering and only staying a week, it was sort of expensive to buy all of that for dishwasher, so we just bought washing up liquid.
2. No water for 2 days. That was an issue indeed and not very pleasant one.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rooms : 32 sea view bungalows including 6 Junior Suites Ocean view, 4 Junior Suites Garden View and 1 Suite Ocean spread in a tropical garden. (bungalow quadruple = Junior Suite)Occupation bungalow classic : 2 adults + 1 child OR 3 adults + 1 child. Maximum occupation 3 persons. Surface area ≈ 50 sqm. Occupation Junior Suite : 2 adults + 2 children OR 3 adults + 1 child OR 2 adults + 1 child + 1 infant. Maximum occupation 4 persons. Surface area ≈ 70sqm.Amenities :Bungalow equipped with kitchenette, bathroom with bath tub or shower, hair-drier, private terrace with long chairs, chairs and table. Room: internationnal dial phone, flat TV, individual air-conditioning, safe box, 220 V electricity, a king size bed or 2 twin beds. Seminars : 2 meeting rooms ; 12 and 30 people, air conditioned, projection system, WIRELESS on communal part. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Toubana Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel La Toubana
- La Toubana Ste Anne
- La Toubana Hotel & Spa Guadeloupe/Sainte-Anne