My wife and I go to Port au Prince, Haiti several times a year working with a faith based mission organization, Haiti Outreach Ministries. We always stay at the Palm Inn. It is quiet, clean, friendly and secure. It is close to our ministry in Cite Soleil and very convenient. The breakfast buffet is outstanding and dinners are very good and the menu has a wide variety of selections.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Palm Inn hotel is located near the Toussaint Louverture International Airport about 2 minutes, and 5 minutes from downtown and recreation centers. It is headed by a family having a long experience in the hosting industry and hospitality.This hotel of modern design located Delmas 31, satisfies the international norms and standards to ensure your comfortable and pleasant short or long term stay. The Hotel is near the airport in haiti !Alleys of Palmier bordering the flowery gardens littered of antique and rare parts dating from the 18th century confer him a unique historical cachet in its kind.Spacious studios and apartments are designed to meet the demands of life modern. "The Flibuste" restaurant proposes you a national and international cuisine in an intimate and relaxed atmosphere. You can also taste of tasty cocktails at "Rudy's bar" or at the edge of the pool.A room formatting well as a games room are placed at your disposal for a healthy and good relaxation.The satisfaction of our customers is due to the quality of our services and our know do. A dynamic staff and experienced is already glad to Welcome you to Palm Inn Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palm Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palm Hotel Port-Au-Prince
- Palm Inn Haiti/Port-Au-Prince