This was my first trip every to Haiti and I stay at Le Plaza hotel in Champs de Mars, this is really a five star hotel in the Ville. When I first arrived I was greeted by pleasant front desk ladies who assisted me with my reservation. I got to my from and was blown away because of how it decorated (beautiful Haitian arts in the room). The only issue I had was in my bathtube when I turned on the water black things, I didn't complain because I didn't feel like being bothered with maintenance coming in my room. I love the restaurant area the servers were excellent and they were always a second away when they were needed. The only thing I dislike about the hotel was that you only get wifi at the restaurant and not in the rooms. Le Plaza may want to consider of providing wifi service so customer can utilize the internet while they are in their room instead of the restaurant area only.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A well-established hotel in the center of Port-au-Prince, on the Champ de Mars, with 97 spacious guestrooms, On-site parking and direct access to a bank - Sogebank and Casino (Roy Plaza Casino) within our grounds. Large outdoor pool, and lush tropical garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Le Plaza Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Plaza Haiti Hotel Port-Au-Prince
- Le Plaza Hotel Haiti/Port-Au-Prince