“renovated”

Hotel Ibo Lele Restaurant
Tampa, Florida
“renovated”
Reviewed 2 September 2012

Best view of Petion-ville classy / retro. best place to relax. Cool night club up to American / Euro standard

Visited September 2012

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Very satisfied”
Reviewed 26 August 2012

During my trip to Haiti I came accross this very nice hotel. I had the opportunity to dine at one of their restaurants, which I was quite happy with. I am a chef in the U.S. and can be very particular with the restaurants I frequent at. I would recommend dinning here to anyone. The service was good, the food was served in a timely manner, and tasted as is should. Make sure you order a prestige while you dine!

• Visited August 2012
London, United Kingdom
“Stay away”
Reviewed 18 July 2012

I live in Haiti and used to go to the Ibolele for Sunday lunch and a dip in the pool. The food is now the most overpriced and poor quality in Petionville. A BBQ chicken is microwaved and smothered in BBQauce . That's the culinary standard. Beware.

1 Thank Majanga_x