“True to its name , A home away from home!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Private bed room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 6 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“True to its name , A home away from home!”
Reviewed 15 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Great location. In a lovely gated community, with nice neighbours. We absolutely loved it and our lovely host , Racquel, Who was as helpful as can be.
We had everything we needed, including a few complimentary supplies (how kind)
The apartment is quite cool , and I found I barely needed the A.C !
It was clean, fresh, with a very comfortable bed ......and of course, the all important WiFi was on point! Lol
I will definitely be booking "home away from home" again. I actually miss the apartment as much as I ,miss J.A ! Lol

Thanks again Racquel , much love.

Your age range 35-49
18 Jul 2017
It was truely a pleasure to have meet and serve Ms C and her sister . They kept the apartment well as if it was there own. It certainly would be my pleasure to have them again.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great location & perfect host!”
Reviewed 20 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017

Well what can I say? Raquel is the most perfect host! Absolutely charming lady for which nothing was too much trouble. She stayed in contact and was always willing to help. Perfectly clean accommodation with a friendly and efficient cleaner, excellent laundry facilities all in a safe secure compound.
I absolutely recommend this lovely home and host to one and all. Thank you so much Raquel for all your kindnesses shown (even carried us to the airport when we sadly had to leave to return to the U.K!)
Bless you. Hope to see you again before to long.

Your age range 35-49
22 Apr 2017
Andrea it was a truely a honor to meet and serve you and your family.
I appreciate how clean you kept the apartment. I could live with you any
day. Thanks for being such a warm and understanding guest,it was as if we had known each other for a long time .I looking forward in seeing you again soon. All the best
Jiorphia
Atlanta, Georgia
“Comfortable, Cozy, and Serene Haven”
Reviewed 25 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016
person found this review helpful

This vacation rental was very cozy and comfortable with amenities such as hot water, a very cold AC, an electric stove, and granite sink and bathtub. It's convenient to nearby attractions such as Devon House and various restaurants to dine in from Jamaican Cuisine to fast food such like KFC and Popeyes. Racquel, the owner, was very friendly and went above and beyond to make sure that our stay was comfortable. I would definitely stay at this place again and highly recommend it.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
26 Sep 2016
Jiorphia It was Truly a Pleasure to serve you . You and your husband are awesome people . Appreciate how well you kept the apartment, thank you. Looking forward to your next visit .
kemoinsky
Stamford, Connecticut
“Clean, Comfortable and Safe”
Reviewed 20 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

This place was so comfortable and clean and quiet, and the owner Racquel was very nice, she made sure that you were satisfied I am definitely staying here my next trip!!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
21 Aug 2016
Kemeisha it was my pleasure to serve you . Looking forward to your next visit.I really appreciate how clean you left the apartment thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing