“Amazing.”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Jamaican...
“Amazing.”
Reviewed 1 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

My children and I had stayed at this home for 2 weeks it was amazing amazing amazing it was unbelievable I recommend anyone to stay at this home we had such a good time the owners have been so amazing to us making sure that we was okay that we had everything that we need I will definitely definitely be going back to visit that will be my home every time I visit Jamaica my kids and I did not want to leave we stay there from June 18th until June 30th 2018 and it was all worth it and I would not change anything about it thank you to Michael and Rohan for making sure my children and I are well taken care of thank you and God bless you both.

Management Response
27 Jul 2018
Thank you so much Andrea! You and the boys were amazing guest, and I look forward to hosting you again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing