“"Home away from home"”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

lisanmorg
Florida City, Florida
“"Home away from home"”
Reviewed 10 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

During my incredible spring break vacation, I had the pleasure of staying at the vacation property “Choose To Be Happy! @eight”, in Kingston. I was afforded the comfort of being in a beautiful, clean, and inviting dwelling space that feels much like home. Thanks to Mr. Beason, who went over and beyond to ensure that my lodgings met all expectations and who introduced me to Mr. James, a gentleman that takes great pride in exceeding the expectations of each guest. Mr. James made sure that my stay was grand and a worry free experience. He did not make assumptions, he made sure everything operated as it should, especially seeing to it that the Wi-Fi was up and working perfectly and all devices were connected. After checking in, Mr. James thought of questions, or concerns I may have and addressed each one.
Most importantly Mr. Beason and Mr. James both made me feel like a family member of “Choose to be Happy”. Words can hardly express my gratitude. Thank you “Choose to be Happy” for this treasured experience.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Clarissa...
“HAD A WONDERFUL TIME!”
Reviewed 29 March 2017 for a stay in February 2017

It is very nice! I would recommend stay here to anyone. What you see in the picture is exactly what you get. It really felt like home away from home. When I come to kingston again this is exactly where I'm staying. Management is very nice and helpful Sheldon is the best he put my mind at ease didn't know what to expect! But it surpassed my expectations... Security was very professional and helpful on things to do in the area. I simply love it there!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing