Before I say anything else, I would say that Mikuzi can be a decent option for your trip to Kingston if you keep a few things in mind.
1) A lot of love was put into this place when they designed it. However, the rooms haven't been updated in awhile, so make sure you are okay with very basic rooms. The room we had had a kitchen which was nice
2) There is very little right around Mikuzi, so you have to travel by car if its dark out. This place would have been much more accessible to stay at if we had a car.
3) It was very quiet while we were there. If you are looking for peace and quiet, this is a perfect get-away from the business of Kingston. If you are looking to meet other travelers, this is not the place for you. Everyone who was staying there just kept to their rooms
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are situated in a residential area next to the Prime Minister's residence. We have twelve guest rooms, wireless internet, air conditioner and cable tv. Lovely tropical gardens to relax in and exceptionally friendly staff. We can also guide you out on excursions. Your wish is our command. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Mikuzi Kingston Jamaica