“Best stay in Kingston”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Eric W
Bakersfield, United States
“Best stay in Kingston”
Reviewed 12 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

If you want an affordable get away for a group of people this is it. The host will take amazing care of you. He arranges a cook and transpo to beaches not crowded with tourists on the south coast and in Portland. Area is very safe and over looks the bay as well as the mountains. It is listed as 3 bedrooms but there are 2 units like that plus a studio on the bottom floor. Literally you can fit 20 people in here for a very reasonable price.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Ruth M
“This property was amazing!!!!! I was so cool at night and the view just awesome”
Reviewed 8 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018
person found this review helpful

This is a great place to stay my family and I had a great time. The owner (Frankln) was very accommodating.. the property is ideally located ......close enough to all the local attractions in Kingston... very private and secure. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and we will be back.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 1 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Management Response
9 Jan 2018
It was a pleasure to have you and your family stay with us. We do look forward to hosting you again.
karenstee...
New York City, New York
“A Perfect Getaway Indeed !”
Reviewed 3 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

I had the pleasure of staying here for a week on my recent trip to Jamaica. The place was spacious,and the views are spectacular. The pictures do this place no justice. The host was very accommodating and looked after me well. Thanks to them and this gorgeous retreat, I was able to relax and enjoy my stay. I have now found the place I will visit everytime I travel to Jamaica. A must stay !

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing