“Superb property with excellent host”
Relax and unwind in our beautifully decorated bedrooms. Soak up the natural energy and tranquility.
KITCHEN and LAUNDRY AREA Excellent for business travelers.  Surf away on the high speed Wi-Fi and  feel right at home.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
KITCHEN and LAUNDRY AREA
Imagine kicking back in this MASTER BEDROOM full of elegance and charm.
MASTER BEDROOM with cozy BATHROOM
Cook up a storm in the fully equipped kitchen. Try some Jamaican cuisine?
This OPEN FLOOR PLAN is perfect for families and friends.
Great kitchen amenities  - microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender and more...
Come and relax in this warm and cozy apartment. Chill with family and friends.
LIVING ROOM
This OPEN FLOOR PLAN is perfect for families and friends.
Enjoy a movie night on that high definition 52 inch curved TV.
MASTER BATHROOM equipped with blow dryer and electrical outlets for shavers and styling tools
MAIN BATHROOM equipped with blow dryer and electrical outlets for shavers and styling tools
MAIN BATHROOM
MAIN BATHROOM
The PATIO - A favourite for many guests. Here the atmosphere is toootally calm and easy.
And just in case you missed the sunset, just relax, have a drink and mingle with the twinkling stars
The PATIO - A perfect spot to unwind and watch the evening sun as she climbs over the hills.
Hmmm! So who are these guys? They're your quirky friends on the patio - waiting to meet you!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Kiran_Phu...
Pune
“Superb property with excellent host”
Reviewed 27 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Well maintained house with all the needed amenities. Well equipped kitchen

Excellent location - very near to supermarket, very much calm and quiet place

The owner / host is very much caring and helpful

Would surely stay there again

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
3 Mar 2018
Hi Kiran, thanks so much so taking the time to share your great experience. I make it my mandate to ensure my guests are well taken care of, as long as it is within my control. It was indeed a pleasure hosting you all and would be delighted to have you again. Please know my doors are always open when you are in Kingston again. Until then take care and walk good!
empressba...
Elmhurst, New York
“BEST BIRTHDAY VACATION EVER !!!!!”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in October 2017
people found this review helpful

Miss Deborah and her team were the best hosts ever. They responded to any concerns or hiccups we had along the way i a prompt and efficient manner. The apartment was centrally located close to supermarket and entertainment etc. tastefully decorated , clean, well equipped and reminded us of home . Best vacation ever. Would definitely book again once available.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
28 Feb 2018
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Latoya. The feeling is indeed mutual - I absolutely enjoyed hosting you and your family. Looking forward to having you again. Thank you for your warm and easy going spirit. Tek care and God bless.
latasharo...
San Diego, California
“Deborah’s Apartment”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

I am a frequent visitor to Jamaica and have had to rent several Airbnb’s properties. By far Deborah’s apartment was the Best place I have stayed! Our stay was absolutely wonderful! Very welcoming, cozy, clean, and lovely decorated and may I add I loved the personal touch of the books that were in the apartment that gave you a lot of insight on Jamaica’s culture. Thumbs up! Deborah is a great communicator and host any issues I may have had she was there at the drop of a dime to correct any issues that occurred during my stay. Five Star Service better then a hotel Deborah’s apartment is Highly recommended.

1 Mar 2018
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience Latasha. I really appreciate the time you took to add the finer details of your stay. I am delighted that you enjoyed your visit and that our service stood out compared to other listings. We do our best to offer excellent customer service to all our guests and will continue improving and refining our service to better meet the needs and interests of guests. Thanks again for being a great and respectful guest and for treating our property with care. You are always welcome to visit us. Walk good!
br00kelei...
London, United Kingdom
“Wonderful get away”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in January 2018
people found this review helpful

Lovely getaway on the calm side of the city. Tastefully decorated, with a cosy finish. Wonderful host is there any time you need. This is a must visit, whether short or long stay it's perfect!

28 Feb 2018
Thank you for sharing your thoughts Brooke. It was an absolute pleasure to host you. Please know that my doors are always open when you are in town.
Garth M
“Best stay EVER!!!”
Reviewed 26 February 2018 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

This Apartment is everything anyone would love to stay in, it's like a hotel you would always want to visit. Comfortable is an understatement and I would recommend this location to anyone who's looking for a "hotel without a hotel"... Everything is in your reach from your environment to your amenities.

28 Feb 2018
Thank you for being a great guest and for treating my apartment with such care and respect. Please know you are always welcome to stay at my apartment again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing