The Spanish Court Hotel
US$119
Orbitz.com
Strawberry Hill(Kingston)
US$374
All reviewssky barboutique hotelyoga matwelcome drinkjohnny cakesexcellent hotelbusiness tripother hotelsdevon housefront desk staffbusiness travelerthe entire staffinfinity poolkingston areacomplimentary breakfastbob marley museumvisiting kingston
Reviewed 13 January 2014

Stayed at the Spanish Court early December and I must say that it was quite pleasant.
You get a complementary beverage upon checking in, the staff are very courteous and breakfast was included as well as Wifi in the room. The room was a bit on the small side in my opinion, but it was rather comfy. The bathroom was clean and modern and there was a mini fridge which came in perfect for storing water, drinks, etc which you can easily get at the supermarket which is right across the street. The staff were even kind enough to charge my cell phone when my own charger broke. As a meals tip, if you find the room service menu to be limited, head down or call the restaurant since they have more items and you can also have their menu items brought to your room. Overall, good location, had a pleasant stay and I would stay there again on my next visit to Kingston.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I arrived by car service form the Kingston Airport as arranged by the hotel. Driver was very cordial and informative . I had a 3 am check in on Christmas day and the gentleman at the front desk did an excellent job. I was overly tired and hungry and he made a call to the chef and i had a nice meal in my room within minutes. This is my third stay at the Spanish Court and the staff are the most commendable part of this amazing hotel. This is why i continually recommend this hotel to my colleagues and they too have shared the joys here. This is also my choice for Spa gifts to friends and family as they have the best Spa in kingston. The rooms are always inviting and luxurious and so is the entire decor of this hotel. I had a late check out on Christmas day, but before i left i had a quaint knock at my door and i was given a nice little Christmas gift of appleton rum and a nice satchel of jablum blue mountain roasted coffee . Nice There is no where else to stay in Kingston but here ... p.s Thanks to the generous staff for delivering to me scotch tape and scissors to finish wrapping my gifts on Christmas day.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank KKite
Reviewed 7 January 2014 via mobile

I enjoyed the service from the staff, the guest room was clean and the location was perfect. I felt like I was home.

I work in the hospitality business so I know when I am given good service and this hotel made sure I was taken care of. I will always stay at this hotel when I am in New Kingston.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 7 January 2014

I was in Kingston on business and this was my 2nd time in Jamaica. I didn't book this hotel, so I didn't know what to expect; I was only hoping it would be better than my last trip. I was very impressed. It was an upscale boutique hotel I might expect to see in Miami, only it was in Kingston. Beautiful lobby, I loved the pool bar upstairs. Outstanding restaurant. Service was great at every encounter with hotel staff. The rooms were stylish and comfortable. I have no idea what it cost, but I'd absolutely recommend it to anyone who is looking for accommodations in Kingston.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 January 2014

My family and I stayed at The Spanish Court hotel Dec 22-24, 2013. We were first created with you choice of complimentary, water, fruit punch or champagne. Our experience was TOP of the line. The pictures online and on the hotel's website does not do this hotel justice. The rooms were immaculate and the food, OMG the food, best burger EVER!! The hotel not only has excellent service, shout out to Andres, the reservation specialist, free wifi, an awesome complimentary continental breakfast (note... not your typical fruit and muffin breakfast either), Jamaica blue mountain coffee along with an omelet station and all the Jamaican typical breakfast and typical American breakfast. If you don't have transportation, no worries the hotel has a their own line of Mercedes Benz cars that will take you for a reasonable price to ANY place you want and also a host of other private Jamaica Tourist Board drivers (very important, especially for tourist who are not familiar with the whereabouts). We went to the Bob Marley museum and the driver actually waited, yes waited for us to complete the almost 2 hour tour at NO extra cost. I cannot say enough about our stay, we will for sure be staying again at the Spanish Court. If we had known the level of service and how pleasant our stay was, we would have booked our entire 10 day vacation there.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family