Myself & my family have arrived @ Strawberry Hills, haven been met with a scented towel and a Signature Rum Punch, we proceeded to enjoy a traditional Jamaica feast for a lunch.We were then showed to a bedsit in Kingston, if you had told me i would fall in love with a bedsit in Kingston i would have said your crazy, but this bedsit has a few special features, for instance a view from 3.5k ft above the city with a beautiful balcony to sit and sip a cocktail while you drink in the view of the caribbean, a four poster bed with equal views, and a cocktail bar that is second to none. Oh and that wonderful pool not to mention an simply amazing spa.
I read a few views that appeared to not get this place, its steeped in musical legend and history its a totally unique property in a fantastic part of a wonderful island. Its mystical to be sitting in the clouds enjoying such world class service.
Strawberry Hill is unique the ultimate boutique hotel experience if i could i would move in.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strawberry Hill Hotel, Spa & Gardens, a 26-acre mountain top resort, is located in the heart of one of the world's most famous coffee-producing mountain ranges, Jamaica's Blue Mountains. Listed in the New York Times #1 bestselling book, 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, Strawberry Hill is 3100 feet above sea level and features one of the most awe-inspiring views of the Blue Mountains in one direction as well as the city of Kingston in the other. On a clear day, one can see up to 100 miles from the property's infinity-edge pool, and at night the city far below becomes a twinkling mirror of the night sky. The property's 12 Georgian-style cottages, spa, exotic gardens and restaurant offerings underwent an extensive refurbishment in October 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Strawberry Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Irish Town
- Strawberry Hill Jamaica/Kingston