We went there for lunch June 30,2014. On the way up, you think to yourself, where am I going. The road going up is a challenge if you are not familiar with the area. When they open the white shabby gate, it's a world of paradise. Very quiet, very romantic, everything was great, people food, atmosphere. View will take your breath away and you will kick yourself for not spending the night(like what we did). When you enter there's a fee. If you eat it will be deducted from your bill. Worth every penny. About 15 U.S. pp. I cannot not explain the view enough, it will not do justice. It's a must see. I cannot believe I was missing this all this time. I can't wait to go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Strawberry Hill Hotel, Spa & Gardens, a 26-acre mountain top resort, is located in the heart of one of the world's most famous coffee-producing mountain ranges, Jamaica's Blue Mountains. Listed in the New York Times #1 bestselling book, 1,000 Places To See Before You Die, Strawberry Hill is 3100 feet above sea level and features one of the most awe-inspiring views of the Blue Mountains in one direction as well as the city of Kingston in the other. On a clear day, one can see up to 100 miles from the property's infinity-edge pool, and at night the city far below becomes a twinkling mirror of the night sky. The property's 12 Georgian-style cottages, spa, exotic gardens and restaurant offerings underwent an extensive refurbishment in October 2011. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Strawberry Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Strawberry Hill Irish Town
- Strawberry Hill Jamaica/Kingston