Our second time visiting Jamaica and this time we stayed in New Kingston at the Courtleigh Hotel & Suites. The location is AWESOME, next to a well kept park and if you're visiting with children there an amusement park across from the hotel. The hotel itself is showing it's wear-n-tear but apart form that the staff is superb. I must thank two staff members in particular - Oliver the floor attendant and Ms. Kemmishea the housekeeper; both went over and above to ensure we had a great stay. The servers in the dinning room were also friendly, however, if you can purchase your breakfast off the inclusive menu (which is very basic without authantic dishes) go for it, you will not regret paying the extra. My one problem with the hotel was the doors closed very loudly so when other guest are up early, you're up too because of the LOUD closing of the doors. Overall a very pleasant and enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Only Address You Will Ever Need to Make The Right Impression In Kingston. The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites offers discerning guests, unparalleled personalized service with deluxe rooms, one and two bedroom suites and our ultra-luxurious Penthouse floor. Featuring direct dial telephones, free wireless internet, work desk, cable TV including premium movie channels, in - room safe, coffee / tea maker, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, Bath & Body Works amenities and Free buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- The Courtleigh Hotel And Suites Jamaica/Kingston