We only stayed for a weekend. If you are expecting a resort type hotel in Kingston then you are visiting the wrong city in Jamaica. Visit Montego Bay, Ocho Rios, or Negril.
By Kingston's standards the hotel was nice. We were immediately upgraded to a one bedroom suite though we did not need it. The bed was comfortable. The pillows were fluffy and just right for my wife...there was no option for flat pillows. The hot water was always hot. The in room safe is small and use an old school bolt and key which you must obtain from the front desk. Continental breakfast was excellent and sufficient. One morning, the menu included eggs, corned beef hash, associated cereals, muffins, bagels, and toast. The in ground pool was small but nice. We went in March so there were very little guest by the pool and the temperature did not seem warm enough to heat up the pool water beyond freezing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Only Address You Will Ever Need to Make The Right Impression In Kingston. The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites offers discerning guests, unparalleled personalized service with deluxe rooms, one and two bedroom suites and our ultra-luxurious Penthouse floor. Featuring direct dial telephones, free wireless internet, work desk, cable TV including premium movie channels, in - room safe, coffee / tea maker, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, Bath & Body Works amenities and Free buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TravelUp, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- The Courtleigh Hotel And Suites Jamaica/Kingston