My stay in New Kingston, Jamaica was at the Courtleigh hotel. I stayed there for 3 weeks and must say that the hotel was very clean and the Hotel itself was the best in all services compared to the surrounding Hotels in the area. Rooms are very nice and I would compare them to any 4/5 star Marriott or Hilton.
The staff were very courteous and very friendly to everyone and made everyone feel welcomed!
I must say that the Bell Hop (Oliver) was by far the best and made sure he knew who you were and always greeted you with a smile! Because of Oliver, he made the warmth of the Hotel home!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Only Address You Will Ever Need to Make The Right Impression In Kingston. The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites offers discerning guests, unparalleled personalized service with deluxe rooms, one and two bedroom suites and our ultra-luxurious Penthouse floor. Featuring direct dial telephones, free wireless internet, work desk, cable TV including premium movie channels, in - room safe, coffee / tea maker, refrigerator, iron, ironing board, Bath & Body Works amenities and Free buffet breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Agoda, TravelUp and Odigeo so you can book your The Courtleigh Hotel and Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- Courtleigh Hotel Kingston
- The Courtleigh Hotel And Suites Jamaica/Kingston