Mayfair Hotel
US$150
US$147
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 August 2010

Nice- 1st the hotel is nice for the price and in a very nice area with a good pool. I had a 1 bedroom suite with a kitchenette, everything there that was needed for doing your own personal cooking. Nasty- called 2 book the room and was told the hotel had wi fi by 1 employee but when I got there and checked in was told by another employee no wi fi, there was OCCASIONAL wi fi the 1st day then there after none. Not 2 many smiling or customer service type faces and voices among the hotel staff honestly most of the staff was QUITE RUDE! Seems as if no information is forwarded from 1 shift 2 the next cos I was asked 2 pay for my room a 2nd time after I had already paid for my 1st two nights stay. Besides for the staff and miscommunication the hotel look itself is quite beautiful, the pool is lovely and warm and the room are OVERALL FAIR. The staff just need some customer service training and 2 be more courteous!

Stayed: June 2010, travelled as a couple
3  Thank jigas_girl
Reviewed 2 October 2009

the Mayfair was a very affordable and comfortable place to stay, i stayed in the Sybil Hughes Suite which was simply fantastic, it had a jacuzzi, computer and large lcd tv I simply coulden't believe it especially for the price. To top it all off they gave me free breakfast which i was deffinatley not expecting. I will be staying at the mayfair in the future no question.

• Stayed: September 2009, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 July 2009

I stayed at the Mayfair June 11 to June 24th, 2008. My husband resides in Jamaica and He booked the hotel we just wanted to relax and have some Q-time. The rooms were disgusting ants and bugs crawling all over. When I saw how primitive the rooms were it was painful for the money we paid over $60,000 dollars for nothing. mainly ANTS crawling all over. Beds were so uncomfortable and slipping away from the wall and the staff does not seems to kno what they are doing. One staff member called the dirty room 3 days into my vacation asking when was I checking out, I told her we paid in full and she began to get smart. however one staff member called back and said it was a mistake the person who collect the final payment was not in the office at the time of the call. It is in a very nice area but needs lots of improvement. Not even an iron ti iron our clothes.

• Stayed: June 2008, travelled solo
1  Thank DDCCJC3940
Reviewed 25 May 2009

it was a wonderful place to stay the staff where friendly. I enjoy the Japaneese restuarnt and i will be going back soon

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 May 2009

My sister, her partner and I along with my two nephews aged 10 and 7 stayed at the Mayfair Hotel for two weeks. I must say it was pleasurable and the pool area was tremendous i got a tan for the first time ever at the poolside of the Mayfair. Apart from the rooms needing a bit of a upgrade bedding, furniture etc, i would stay at the Mayfair Hotel again, in fact i will be returning in December for christmas, so Faith Lee, Georgia and Kacey keep up the good work, and Kacey i have not forgot your accessories.

• Stayed: April 2009, travelled with family