The Gardens Liguanea
Strawberry Hill(Kingston)
US$374
Liguanea Club(Kingston)
US$160
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 April 2013

Turning into the driveway for The Gardens, I thought we had made a mistake. We ambled down a long drive until it opened up to two story hotel with a fair sized pool. What a treat! I was shown to my room by the gate guard, he carried my bags and then brought up a setting for tea. I quickly changed into my suit and hit the pool. After a long day of site seeing in Kingston, The Gardens was a delicious low key treat.

Room Tip: Check before arriving that your reservation is firm.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled solo