“Marvelous”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Lorna M
“Marvelous”
Reviewed 11 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

This was a short trip, primarily for business, but I thoroughly enjoyed the apartment. The amenities were in keeping with my expectations and the place was clean and well decorated. I will definitely be staying there again.

marjorie...
Kingston, Jamaica
“Awesomeness!”
Reviewed 19 January 2015 for a stay in January 2015

I was looking for somewhere nice, clean, affordable and central etc for my brother and his friend to stay. Checking on trip advisor for places no luck, until one day trip advisor send me some vacation rental apartment. Looking thru I came a cross La Rochelle Apartment, I called Ms. Faith Downie, awesome lady. Her place meet all my expectation, I was in awe the first I saw it. My brother enjoyed every moment of his stay. Thank you Ms. Faith for having us....excellent accommodation. I would recommend it to my friends and family.....safe, clean, cozy..beautiful rooms, a home away from home.

Reva C
New Jersey
“Lovely and worth it.”
Reviewed 27 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014

After finding myself in an unfortunate situation, I contacted Ms Faith Downie and thank God, she was able to accommodate me instantly. I toured the rental with her and was just amazed. Clean, homely and comfy. I stayed for 2 weeks and it was just so comfortable, peaceful and so relaxing. The location was ideal and i felt very safe. The place was/is well kept and maintained. I simply have no regrets. Ms Downie was just a phone call away to answer any questions i had. I most definitely prefer this accommodation than a traditional hotel stay. I will no longer have headaches searching for a place to stay on my future visits, this is it!!
Ms Downie, thanks for the warm hospitality and simply a pleasant personality that makes it easy in conducting business with you. Wishing you God's blessings today and always!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All good, no issues
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Peachsaj
“It was an affordable, comfortable and quiet accommodation.”
Reviewed 24 September 2014 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

I would recommend this place to my friends and family. It was clean and had everything we needed. We usually stay in hotels and for the exception of it not being in walking distance from restaurants and stores it made for a better stay in my opinion.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Ingrid P
Coral Springs, Florida
“Awesome Rental”
Reviewed 18 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014
people found this review helpful

This was a first time for me staying at a vacation rental in Kingston. At first I was a little skeptical but pleasantly impressed. I must say the facility is immaculate and the staff professional. The studio I stayed in was very clean, the bathroom was spotless and smell fresh. The kitchen was equipped with the necessary tools needed for if you just wanted to prepare your own meal. I will be definitely staying at this facility again next month. Thank you Ms. Faith for making me feel at home.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Friends getaway
Hugh H
“Felt like back home in the 80s”
Reviewed 7 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Excellent accommodations for a single person,couple or family. My extended family and I occupied four units at Faiths property in Heavendale. A great Safe neighborhood, not too far from shopping and market. I have seen the six of the, I believe ten apartment on this property and they all are individual decorated with fine furniture and pictures. The king size beds make your stay even the more comfy, no one in the four unit had no complaint we all loved it. The children love it too nothing was in the way, everything was strategically place so that your accommodation is safe, comfy and homely. The owner Faith took us over to her home and we picked mangoes and breadfruit, lovely person very accommodating and hands-on. Breddrin fi all a unnu weh tek lang time fi come back like me (23y) dis a di place fi stay.our friends and family who stayed and visited love the apartments and area. Anyway hope this review help see you in December or July. Thanks faith .

Travelling group: Extended Family
Florida
Reviewed 20 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers
Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing