“Home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Chrissy B
“Home away from home”
Reviewed 20 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

This place is amazingly beautiful love everything about it i had a very comfortable stay faith the owner a very nice sweet lady was always a phone call away if we needed her this place is a must

Mark B
“Luxurious”
Reviewed 5 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Very nice apartment. Luxurious inside and out and was I absolutely impressed with the whole environment. I felt very at home the entire time during my stay in Kingston, Jamaica. The place was very clean and tidy. Faith Downie is a lovely lady and her staff are magnificent. A place I will visit again and again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Kayloveja...
“SAFE, SECURE AND COMFORTABLE.”
Reviewed 31 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Mrs Faith Downie is an angel sent from God. She made my trip stress free and always responded to my concerns. I had nothing to worry about. Upon arrival to the area which looks exactly like the pictures, security was tight. I met with Marjorie who was so helpful. The apartment looks exactly like the pictures and had all the amenities one would need. The place was also always clean and I felt safe, secure and comfortable. I would definitely be staying here again. Thanks again for everything.

P. S she even helped me with my bags and a taxi driver to get around the island.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
joni690
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Great Vacation and Awesome People”
Reviewed 29 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My husband and I stayed a few days at this apartment complex and were very appreciated of the service, security and ambience; it seems to be a place of sheer tranquility which we did enjoy. We were warmly greeted and welcomed by Faith the morning we arrived. We were really impressed with the service we received. Ambience of the rooms was overwhelming, and tastefully designed. We got more than what was advertised. Faith hospitality was awesome. An excellent choice for singles or families I would say. You could not ask for a better experience, this was a great place to stay. We will definitely be BACK.
Lindl & Joan

Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jackie R
“Cozy and clean”
Reviewed 16 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

On arrival security was very tight. We were met by the housekeeper Marijorie, who was so nice and very welcoming, unfortunately, we only stayed for four days but, would have stayed longer.
Faith downie, was only a phone call away and was very accomodating with whatever we needed, just lovely, from home to home.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The cleanliness and lovely furniture in the apartment, contributed to the coziness of our stay.
Liked least: AC in the bedroom was not very efficient.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Large groups
Naddsie
“Perfect! ”
Reviewed 10 April 2015 for a stay in April 2015

This is my third time staying with Faith. Faith is a lovely lady and so is her property. It's Safe, clean, and well furnished within a quiet community. Her staff are also friendly and helpful. On this occasion I stayed with my two little ones without my husband and I felt completely safe. Thanks again faith. Hope to see ya soon.

Lorna M
“Marvelous”
Reviewed 11 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015

This was a short trip, primarily for business, but I thoroughly enjoyed the apartment. The amenities were in keeping with my expectations and the place was clean and well decorated. I will definitely be staying there again.

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing