“Comfortable and safe”
other travellers have booked this property
outside entrance Outside Garden
Three colors one plant
Yesterday Today and Tomorrow
Under the pergola
June Plums Nnnmmmm!
Care for a glass of white wine
The sweet East Indian Mango coming into maturity
Let's  share a fruit from the garden ...Sweetsop
Sunset after a afternoon swim in the pool
Grab a cold Redstripe Beer under the pear tree nuh
The view from the garden has certainly matured... Ahhhh I love this
Pool side by the club house
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 25 February 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Petagay C...
“Tranquility”
Reviewed 9 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Love this place! I spent Christmas of 2015 here with husband and 5 month old and it was a wonderful experience. The place is clean and beautiful. If you ever need to communicate with the staff she's just a phone call away. I love that they had fruit trees in the yard. I could go on forever. I am writing this review because I am looking to book this location for my next trip to Jamaica.

Management Response
10 Jan 2017
Thanks Peta gay for your kind words . We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us . We hope this just your first stay with us. Looking forward to hosting you again at a special discounted rate only for you Thanks again
Trail6787...
“Perfect”
Reviewed 10 November 2016 for a stay in March 2016

Excellent Place to stays kingston from a different angle and view would definitely would stay there again

KayNY2015
New York City, New York
“Blissful”
Reviewed 29 December 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

In October I had to visit my ailing Dad in Jamaica. I wanted a place away from
the hustle and bustle of the city, which we would have encountered if opt
to stay in Kingston by my parent’s home. I wanted a surreal escape, with
a cozy ambiance especially for my boyfriend considering this was
his first visit to Jamaica.

I did extensive research online and found “Signature 21”, we decided to book based on the online reviews and inquires made from family and friends that resides in Jamaica.

We arrived and EVERYTHING was as is, in photos on website. The apartment was immaculate, cozy, fully furnished with a breathtaking picturesque view. It was comforting knowing after a hectic day there was a place of tranquility to unwind. It is indeed a home away from home with all the amenities.

My Dad sadly passed away peacefully three weeks after we returned to the States. I immediately contacted Mr. Bancroft to secure accommodation, (boyfriend wouldn’t even consider another option) considering funeral arrangements were been made in December close to the Holiday festivities. Mr. Bancroft assured me not to worry; he went above and beyond to be accommodating towards us. We stayed in the two bedroom apartment that is just as cozy, spacious, fully furnished as the studio. We had a peaceful and relaxing stay despite the circumstance.
Each evening we would take a breathtaking stroll along the trail overlooking the unobstructed view of the city, while enjoying the peace and quiet of the surroundings.

Mr. Bancroft a sincere thank you, for your warmth hospitality in ensuring our stay on both occasions was safe and tranquil.

Thank you.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Everything was great
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
itssimply...
London, United Kingdom
“Get away from it all”
Reviewed 15 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I loved this apartment - it was just right and had all that I needed. It was lovely coming in from town or visiting family/friends and being able to come back 'home' where you could truly relax.

An unassuming place, very steep hills (other than the one we were on) were discovered as I walked around the neighbourhood.

A washing machine is available which was very beneficial and there are a couple of washing lines in the garden as well as mangoes (piece of heaven!) as well a small table and chairs where you could eat if you so wished and a bench to just relax.

Miss Navreen (Building Manager) was also very helpful and just at the end of the phone if I had any questions or issues.

I truly recommend this apartment especially if you're looking for simple accommodation without the frills.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Friends getaway
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Andrea H
“above the roofs of Kingston”
Reviewed 12 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

This apartment is located high in the mountains above Kingston with an unobstructed view to Kingston. The sunset and the sea of lights by night are spectacular. We enjoyed our stay every minute.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the view and the secure location
Liked least: the stairs
Friends getaway
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
Teran92
Belleville, Michigan
“Absolutely stay here!”
Reviewed 9 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

August 20th -30th 2015
My partner and I took our careful time (reading, dissecting and discussing) the reviews in selecting a location in Kingston (first time in Jamaica) where we would feel safe and secure. WE HIT THE JACKPOT!!! Signature ‘s 21, the County Club was immaculate. The location was clean and well kept. The Condo is exact to the picture listed. What a quiet and relaxing time we had for our 10 days in paradise. The view was straight out of a romantic movie. We were surrounded by majestic mountains. If you had a fear of height….fear not the condo make you feel like you were on solid grounds. Mr. Bandcrof, the owner responded in a timely fashion. However, please note we did not have to nor needed to communicate with him during our stay because of his house manager “Navarine Hylton” she is the best!!!!! She picked us up at the airport and gave us a short scenic ride to the Condo. Navarine educated us on the sights and sounds and guess what she even gave us the expected cost of many activities. Now that’s what I call “knowing your surroundings.” She was right on the money. We absolutely loved our time at the Long Mountain County Club. Navarine made us feel welcome and like family too! We loved the fact that it was a gated community up in the mountains. Security was constantly in view. The pool is a short walking distance and was always clean. Too hot in the daytime to swim ….oh but by night ahhhhhhhh. The pool at night glistened to the point where when the light hit the dark water it looked magical. I would highly recommend this property. Please note what you see in the pictures is what you get. Absolutely beautiful!!!! What a breathtaking view of the city of Kingston from the yard. Oh might I add while sitting in the yard at night you can soak of the night view by overlooking the twinkling lights of Kingston.…it was unbelievable tranquility. I am already looking forward to my next trip back to the Condo!!!
Would I recommend this place?? Absolutely!!
Will I return? Absolutely!!!
I have shard my experiences with everyone that would listen over and over. I have fallen in love all over again with my partner and the County Club.. Navarine see ya’ll soon…ABSOLUTELY!!!
PS: Taxi driver Darren 1-876-454-4965-excellent driver and very reasonable.
Teran and Anita!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing