“A must stay in Kingston”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
F16whyte
Bronx, New York
“A must stay in Kingston”
Reviewed 30 December 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Simply the best private apartment option in Kingston. I go home to Jamaica at least once and year and no where I've stayed trumps the ambience, amenities and attention to detail rendered at Casa Tianna. Its the perfect getaway just minutes away from all the attractions the city has to offer. It's a very short distance up the hill and gives you a spectacular view of Kingston city right to the ocean front. I highly recommend this place!

F16whyte
Bronx, New York
“Stunning”
Reviewed 17 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

The apartment was absolutely stunning, spotlessly clean, with more than enough space for me to relax. My accommodation was without a doubt home away from home, with a stylish decor and a view to die for. The check in process was effortless and the customer service first class. This is definitely a premier vacation spot and I will be returning. I love this place and enjoyed myself thoroughly.

Travelling group: Solo
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway
Louise B
“Great”
Reviewed 21 June 2014 for a stay in May 2014
person found this review helpful

Amazing view from the apartment, I would absolutely recommend it to friends and relatives. There were quite a lot of stairs to reach the apartment, but it was a way to workout as well. The manager was very available and very helpful.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Management Response
28 Jun 2014
Wonderful guest, we welcome you back anytime.
Queens NY
Reviewed 2 March 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
2 Mar 2014
We also provided daily maid services for Jacob and his guest and he was elated with the level of our accommodation and and multiple services. Jacob and his guest are wonderful people and we would be happy to accommodate them again in the future.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing