“Child Advocate”
other travellers have booked this property
part of living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
part of living room
kitchen
bed room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Nikkie A
“Child Advocate”
Reviewed 4 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

If you looking for a family away from home then Mrs Andria and her family will do that for you, they've set the standards. The place is very accommodating, very cozy and comfortable not to mention clean, I will most definatly recommend this place to anyone, privacy plus you get all the amenities. My husband and I have stayed elsewhere when I travel to Jamaica but this place will always be our first choice unless it's already booked out.

nerner201...
London, United Kingdom
“Extremely quiet and comfortable place”
Reviewed 22 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

The place is very clean and cosy, definately a home away from home. Andria have been lovely. She is always there if and when I need her. She always check to ensure I am ok. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for a clean, safe and quiet place to stay for their holiday.
I would definately stay here again.

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: a/c facility and very quiet neighbourhood
Liked least: Leaving
Your age range 25-34
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
Reviewed 25 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

JamBreezy
“Very comfortable and cozy”
Reviewed 14 July 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I don't usually take time to write reviews but this location definitely deserves it. The host is very wonderful and friendly, the room and overall accommodations are clean and comfortable and you will definitely feel right at home. It definitely will not feel like a typic hotel room and you have the added bonus of all the wonderful plants and fruit trees that fills the yard. I guarantee that anyone who stays here for even one night they will definitely return, I know I will.

Reviewed 2 July 2015 for a stay in June 2015

reidie07
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Enjoyable experience!”
Reviewed 29 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

I enjoyed my experience at the accommodation and the host was very accommodating and helpfull.Place was clean and well kept

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Trevaughn...
Bronx, New York
“A beautiful place to stay”
Reviewed 23 June 2015 for a stay in April 2015
person found this review helpful

This is my husband and I's second time staying at this location. It's absolutely beautiful, very quiet and very clean right in town so it's easy to get to everything. I absolutely love this place every time I come to Kingston I plan on staying here this is definitely home away from home. Mrs. Ragbeir was very nice she's like extended family to me and my husband. We was able to have company come over and and complete privacy. the yard is absolutely beautiful well maintained every fruit you can imagine is on the trees I just love it thank you for having us again and you will see us again very very soon.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything was perfect
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing