“Private property perfectly provided”
other travellers have booked this property
part of living room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
part of living room
kitchen
bed room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 66 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Orane B
“Private property perfectly provided”
Reviewed 28 May 2016 for a stay in May 2016

I stayed at this property for only 3 nights but it was perfect and I wish I had more time to stay longer. The host was perfect, apartment was clean, everything worked great. I felt safe, it's very private, and easy access to everywhere in Kingston. I would recommend this property to any couple or single person. The price is worth it. The garden is beautifully kept. I couldn't ask for a better place. Thank you

Liked best: Privacy
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway
Winston B
Brampton, Canada
“Excellent”
Reviewed 5 May 2016 for a stay in March 2016

I stayed at this location in Kingston in March for a short business trip and I must say that I will definitely use this location if i go back to Kingston. The presentation was that of a five star hotel. It was extremely well kept and I could not find one flaw even if I tried. The owner Andria was very pleasant and I was impressed with how courteous she was.

Overall, I would definitely recommend this location.

BartmanSA
London, United Kingdom
“Great value short stay option in Kingston”
Reviewed 3 May 2016 for a stay in April 2016

The cottage is attached to a beautiful house in Acadia, Kingston. Lovely garden with peacocks at the back. The cottage is small but very functional. It has a kitchen, tv, nice bathroom and great bedroom. There are anti-mosquito netting on the windows which is great and air conditioning which you can use with a ceiling fan or without.

Andrea, the owner, is great. Really friendly and welcoming. She even brought us roasted breadfruit which was super.

You will need a taxi or car to get to the mall etc as it is in a quiet suburb although only a few minutes drive from most places. All in all, we would go back next time we are in Kingston. We felt that Andrea is a very trustworthy and reliable person. Good character.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Bed was big, firm and great to sleep on!
Liked least: Not much, the cottage was quite small but from a value for money perspective, this was fine.
Tour57401...
“"Once again for the third time"”
Reviewed 20 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
person found this review helpful

No regrets, not exaggerating, just a home away from home everything one could ask for, that's what you get!...

Helen1201...
England, United Kingdom
“From home to home”
Reviewed 10 February 2016 for a stay in August 2015

The rental property was/is very comfortable
would recommend this small cottage to friends and family.
the property as very good security and lighting
a well kept garden.
The rental has good wi-fi connection.
most of all the hospitality of the owners was very good.
also very clean and has all the modern equipment to make you have a comfortable stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: peace and quite
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
QueenV197...
Hartford, Connecticut
“It was breathtaking”
Reviewed 22 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015

I arrive in the evening,and was introduced to Miss Andrea, the owner, she greet me with a pleasant smile that lights up the room. I enter my room and the first thing that I saw was a basket of goodies waiting for me, the place was immaculate, the location was safe and very secure, the property was excellent, I admire her garden alot especially her orchids. She comes by to check up on me to see if I need anything or if everyting is ok . Her service was out of this world, I had everything that I could ask for, wifi, cable, hot water, AC,, pots and pans so I could cook and 2 lovely Peacock, Paul and Paula that I admires so much. And last but not lease is the mangoes, I enjoy picking them up in the morning when they falls off the trees. Miss Andrea I love everything about your property, and you will Deffinetly see me again. Thank you.

Liked best: Everything especially her Orchids
Liked least: Nothing
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
snssk
New York City, New York
“You have just met your extended family”
Reviewed 11 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

This vacation home is the place you want to be when you are away from your home and family. Mrs Ragbeir the owner, she is the perfect person you would want to be around. I knew that from the first phone call and conversation we had over the phone when i was trying to make my reservation. She is the most friendliest, warm, loving, caring and most sociable person i ever met in a long time. When I first arrived on October 16th, the apartment was still occupied because I came on a very early flight so the tenants were still there.she offered me a room in her personal home for a several hours until she prepare the apartment or to stay the night if i wanted to which was very accommodating. I ended moving over that afternoon. The place was extremely clean, smells very nice and fresh for my entire 4 night stay. It comes with 2 televisions, WiFi, cable, air condition controlled at the right temperature. She ensures that snacks and drinks are readily available upon arrival. Mrs Ragbier is always available if you need her and she makes sure that you are comfortable, happy and enjoying your entire stay everyday. I met her mom, husband and children they are a wonderful family. If i needed to get around by transportation she makes all the arrangements for taxi and make sure you are safe. She even comes around to check if you are OK if she haven't seen you round and about, which i think is a good thing. She is like family. Last but not least I have to mention her bedroom curtains are so dark that makes the room so comfortable that you would sleep all day long without knowing it's daylight. Overall Mrs Ragbier is an EXCELLENT host and I highly recommend staying at her place to anyone who is looking for a warm safe and comfortable place to stay.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing