“Home away from home”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of The Pentwood

Beautiful spacious living room with leather sofas & 40' Samsung Smart TV (Netflix)
The Apartment is covered throughout with wooden floors and luxury seating
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
The Apartment is covered throughout with wooden floors and luxury seating
newly installed large Stone and 10mm Glass Coffee Table...stunning!!!
Living room with adequate and controlled lighting from the vertical blinds and electrical lighting
Beautiful spacious living room with leather sofas & Large Samsung Refrigerator leading to kitchen
The Apartment is covered throughout with wooden floors
ultra modern kitchen-washing machine full oven microwave toaster kettle and glass touch screen hob
Ultra modern kitchen with extractor fan and lighting
Bedroom with dark furniture (Queen size bed with memory foam mattress ) and tonnes of closet space
Bedroom leading to the bathroom and living room
Stylish Queen size bed with memory foam mattress
Spacious Bedroom with wooden blinds at the window
Newly installed Inverter Air Conditioning Unit.
Take a shower in our luxurious shower with glass sliding door.
Full Bathroom with adequate ventilation and stylish wooden window blinds
The View of the Apartment Block, lush and serene
View from the living room window
The Complex. ..lush and serene
Have any seafood you like with a cold beer...Taste! !!!
Enjoy a relaxing day at Hellshire Beach and have some of the best seafood in the world.
Chill out for drinks at one of the many bars in the city
Visit the Bob Marley Museum about 5 mins drive away
The blue mountain overlooking the Constant Spring Golf Course
Have a cold Red Stipe at the Constant Spring Golf Course
Aerial view of New Kingston and Emancipation Park
The Historic and beautiful Devon House. The worlds best ice cream and fine dining
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Auntie W
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 23 March 2016 for a stay in January 2015

All l can say is that l was pleasantly surprised when l arrived that it was exactly as shown on the internet , Beautiful apmt with equally beautiful owner , Camillie and her husband were very accomodating and love the fact that there was a security gate , felt really safe , See you next year <3

Date of stay: January 2015
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: safety
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
2 Apr 2016
Thanks alot for staying with us at the Pentwood . It is really heart warming that you felt at home and comfortable. See you soon!!!
Delcy S
Mendham, New Jersey
“This place is fantastic it is clean and management great people and place”
Reviewed 5 March 2016 for a stay in February 2016

I am so grateful for all the help I got from picking me up @ the airport to taking me shopping and making sure all my needs were met .Place was very clean .A home away from home thank you.

Date of stay: February 2016
Travelling group: Solo
6 Mar 2016
Thank you Delay for making the Pentwood the gem it is . We really appreciate you returning to stay with us and we hope to see you soon again....
Viv-Yaan
Johannesburg, South Africa
Reviewed 6 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

Orville and Camilla were amazing. The property was exactly as advertised, and very conveniently located. For a person travelling alone, I had concerns about security - but the unit is on the top floor, with a security gate and grills on the sliding door in the lounge. So I was at ease knowing I was safe. I would definitely stay here again on my next trip to Kingston, which will hopefully be soon.

Date of stay: December 2015
Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Solo
16 Jan 2016
You have made our day with your kind words. We would love to host you anytime you decide to visit Kingston again. A++++++++guest
Kinsey201...
Lakeland, Florida
“Classic - Modern - Contemporary Apartment”
Reviewed 2 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015

I really like this apartment it was everything I needed for my stay. Modern yet classic, I like the living room and love the red color in the bed room. It was basic yet contemporary with modern amenities. I love the modern kitchen and bathroom. We did not cook but love the modern stove. The important things to me were Wi-Fi, air condition, TV and a clean apartment. I really like this apartment.
The living room was warm but there was a fan and it really helped considering it was late August.
I like the fact that you could use the draws in the bathroom to put all your toiletries and not under a sink.
The only thing it is on the third floor and there are no elevators so you will have to walk up. This is a great place for a couple or maybe a family of three.
Camilla was very helpful she is one of the partners and she gave us the best advice and with her connection she got us a great cab-driver that was there for us and took care of us when we needed to get around. The Market Place is a great place to go and not far from the apartment by cab.
This trip was a personal trip to visit my dad; this was a great location it was secure and close to where I needed to be. If you want to fit in with the locals this is a great apartment to do so. I am glad I found this apartment.

Date of stay: August 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: The Wi-Fi, Netflix air condition
Liked least: the stairs
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
3 Sep 2015
Thanks for staying with us at the Pentwood. We aim to make your stay comfortable and unique. Hope to see you again soon!!!
Cassifari
Miami, Florida
“Very Cozy Apartment”
Reviewed 16 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

The Pentwood is a clean and cozy apartment that had all the amenities that I needed including air condition, hot water, and WIFI. It was a home away from home ....you can cook if you choose or just take a cab to dine at local restaurants. The renters are very professional and friendly. They are easy to talk to and were very responsive to my requests. They helped me to take my luggage upstairs and were kind enough to provide me with delicious local fruits! If I needed anything they were just a phone call away!

Date of stay: June 2015
Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: The bedroom was very cool and cozy!
Your age range 35-49
3 Sep 2015
We are happy you loved the Pentwood. We are constantly making improvements so soo you net time!
Glenroy B
“Mr”
Reviewed 8 May 2015 for a stay in April 2015

Really clean, modern and and stylish 1 bedroom apartment. Is close to everything kingston has to offer . The reception and service we get from our host was the best. A must stay next time I an in Kingston

Date of stay: April 2015
9 May 2015
Thanks for staying with us at The Pentwood. It was a pleasure to host you and your family. See you again soon!!!
Kerriean
“Home away from home.”
Reviewed 29 March 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

The Pentwood was a home away from home, I felt safe and comfortable. The place was clean and most of all is so close to the town centre. Thanks for having an iron board and an iron, that was a plus for me. Loved the wooden floors too and the decor is amazing.

Date of stay: March 2015
Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
9 May 2015
Thanks for being one of our very first guest. We appreciate the love you have shown for The Penwood and we hope to see you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.