“Ideal!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
JamCan170...
Kingston, Jamaica
“Guest photo will speak for it self”
Reviewed 20 January 2018 for a stay in November 2017

I stayed here for 3 days. The heading does not match the property. The person who checked us in was very welcoming. The price reflects the property.

Racquel A
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

For the reason I stayed there I was highly disappointed. The property was safe yes and clean outside. But inside was not to be desired. I wouldn’t agree and say this was a clean environment. I don’t make a business about writing theses kind of things. So I will simple sums it up that the apartment needs to be worked on cusmitics and overall. Was extremely uncomfortable and will wouldn’t return.

Reviewed 19 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

A TripAdvisor Member
“great place/ great host”
Reviewed 11 November 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

phillip was a great host, nice place, nice surroundings, safe location, close to restaunts and supermarkets, would recommend and stay again

Travelling group: Solo
trillregg
“Great place...”
Reviewed 13 July 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

This was my first time ever renting an apartment home,I was a little uncomfortable at first with the thought of staying someplace that a lot of people have stayed... but Phillip made our stay so welcoming the apartment was so inviting it made me feel as if I had never left my home in the first place and for me that was a BIG Plus! The apartment was in a great location close to food and a local grocery store all within walking distance. I really had no need to drive everything was so close. Thanks Phillip for being there for all my calls and questions you truly rocked!!!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
marcia c
Atlanta, Georgia
“All that we expected and more.”
Reviewed 26 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

I really need a place that was private, secure and the perfect get a way, and we got what we asked for. I contacted the owner and he responded immediately, he was professional, and very informative, that really made me comfortable. When we arrived Mr phillip was there to greet us, he answered all our questions and settled us in. The property was very clean, secure and comfortable. Phillip was so helpful and check in to make sure we where ok as well. I thank you so much Mr Wayne for allowing to stay in your beautiful home, and thanks so much Phillp for your wonderful hospitality

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: location
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed 8 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Nothing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing