“Excellent”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Close to the Bob Marley Museum
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Omar J
New York
“Excellent”
Reviewed 14 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016
person found this review helpful

I highly recommend this Apartment. Upon arrival I was greeted by the owner who demonstrated good hospitality and professionalism ensuring a well comfortable stay. I had no issues at all from the day I arrived to the day I departed. The apartment is very clean and is located in a safe area. I'll be sure to book this apartment on my next trip .

Travelling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
14 Jan 2016
Thank you Omar. It was our pleasure to have you.
I am glad your experience was comfortable and safe as that was your key point of concern before arrival.

We hope to see you soon.

It was our pleasure to have you and we look forward to your return.
A TripAdvisor Member
“Miss”
Reviewed 1 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I enjoyed my stay at sunset strip. The apartment was exactly as the pics shown. The location was great and transportation is just right at your feet. Desli is really a great host and down to earth. I would definitely recommend this apartment to anyone.

Management Response
3 Jan 2016
Thank you for staying and I am glad I could make your stay more comfortable. I look forward to seeing you on your next vacation.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing