“Loved it here”
other travellers have booked this property
Very Refreshing The Pendulum in the stairwell
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Very Refreshing
The Pendulum in the stairwell
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Ottawa, Canada
“Loved it here”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

I enjoyed my 2 1/2 weeks stay I would deffinetly stay again and suggest others if you are looking for somewhere to rent. Home itself is very nice and beautifully decorated. Fully furnished and very clean comes with everything to make you feel at home Security on site 24 hours were very kind and helpful.cleaner did an excellent job when she visited was very pleased. And I cannot forget the beautiful view both during the day and at night.owner was also very helpful and just a call or text away.

Ravena J
“Home away from home!!”
Reviewed 11 September 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

Me and my mother stay at this holiday home every year that we visit Jamaica, we can't seem to get enough, we are apart of the furniture now! This is due to the amazing service and the home itself. We have been spoilt and can't seem to stay anywhere else, but hey come on why would we?

Arriving at Signature sky's is bliss, as soon as you enter the house you feel a sense of relief, the words of ' I'm home' is almost rolling off your tongue. The home is well kept and clean, with every essential you can think of that you'd have at home. Also not forgetting the beautiful view, oh my, its gorgeous!

The service from our arrival until we leave is impeccable, A great team that is available whenever needed. The neighbourhood is nice, the neighbours are friendly. The guardsmen are also very welcoming and informative.

If you're looking for a comfortable place, for you and your family don't miss out on signature sky's you won't regret.

See you soon!

Neisha G
“Breathtaking”
Reviewed 1 January 2016 for a stay in March 2015

I had one of the most amazing times in Jamaica on this vacation. I was visiting friends and family and stayed at Signature Skies for a few days. I attribute this to the ambiance at Signature Skies. The place was whistling clean, looked fantastic and the service was excellent. I had no problems parking as I had a designated parking spot. If I needed to get to somewhere, everything was within reach. It actually made me feel like I was home away from home. I would definitely do this again as the cost of staying was truly worth it. I was overall very happy and impressed!

Samuel B
Kelowna, Canada
“Signature Sky has the best view of the city Kingston”
Reviewed 29 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

Signature Sky is simply amazing. My wife and I stayed for a couple days and we enjoy ever moment of it. The place is very well kept and has all the necessary amenities that anyone could need on a vacation in Kingston. The breath taking view we had from our balcony allows us to see the entire city in its glory all the way to the airport. I am sure my wife i will be staying at Signature sky again in Jamaica and we are happy to recommend it to anyone who wish to travel to this beautiful island.

Rocky K
“Awesome Experience!!!”
Reviewed 29 December 2015 for a stay in March 2015

I stayed at Signature Sky for a week on my vacation, and had to come on here and give it a 5 star. From the get go I found the house manager to be caring and professional; when I contacted her, she offered to assist me from the airport to pickup my rental car, she further checked up on me to see if there was anything else I needed. The Villa was also a pleasant surprise. I found it very clean and homely, safe and inviting, the modern chic decor and city view made my stay very relaxing and pleasant. I had everything It has all the amenities needed for a comfortable and wholesome experience. This will definitely be my place of stay when next in Kingston. Thanks guys.

Brutus_12...
Miami, Florida
“Very good experience”
Reviewed 28 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015

This space was very wonderful, I would certainly go back and would certainly recommend it to a friend. The host was very helpful as it was my first time in Jamaica and I needed a lot of help getting around Kingston. I felt very safe and I can't wait to return

Travelling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing