“Awesome”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Shanique...
New York
“Awesome ”
Reviewed 27 February 2016 for a stay in February 2016
people found this review helpful

My family and I was looking for a villa for 2 weeks when I came across one of Kevin's houses. After speaking to him I found out that the property in question was not available but he got my attention when he mentioned this property. My family and I jumped at it, at first we was a little skeptical about safety. We booked it anyways and trust me that was the best decision ever. Kevin is very understanding he's a lovely man. When I arrived at the property it was breathtaking. The pictures online don't do this place justice. I felt like I was home. Everything worked great, management was just a phone call away. I was beyond pleased with my stay the area is peaceful and supper safe. The next time coming to Jamaica I wouldn't think twice where I'm going to stay because I know the perfect person to contact. I will definitely recommend this place to anyone looking for a nice peaceful stay in Jamaica. Kevin you the man and Navarine don't think I forgot about you, you're the icing of the cake prefect management team.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing