“The Best Place TO STAY IN KINGSTON”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
MissJohns...
“The Best Place TO STAY IN KINGSTON”
Reviewed 18 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

I am so blown away by the view and the amazing service that Mick and his manager provided. I am already planning two trips to stay at the same location. The pool is amazing the glass fence is breath taking great place to take photos house is very clean and tidy the location is gated and very safe. This place tops any hotel in Kingston I have stayed at everyone is friendly. Only advise is to do groceries before you leave or get acquainted with a taxi. Mick's manager can also provide this information . I cannot wait to come back thanks Nick for the amazing experience.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view and resort like feel.
Liked least: Nothing. Everything was amazing
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
People with pets
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
dwayne s
London, United Kingdom
“A place that meets expectations...”
Reviewed 16 January 2016 for a stay in October 2015

The main purpose of our trip with two young kids was to experience the natural feeling living as a Jamaican family. This accommodation fulfilled our intention satisfactory at a very affordable cost and we were able to visit all our planned destinations due to the close approximation, such as the two Universities (University of the West Indies & University of Technology), Bob Marley Museum, Devon House, Emancipation Park et al.
My partner and I strongly believed the actual experience in this accommodation was much better than the pictures that were posted in the advert. We had many lovely moments, but not as lovely as when we were comfortably in bed or enjoying the flow of wine whilst enjoying the scenery on the balcony.
In a nut shell, from me ‘’ yeahmon the place was fabulous’’ and from my partner ‘’Uzasne misto” or “Un endroit fantastique.”

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The gated community security concept
Liked least: My stay/holiday was too short
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
16 Jan 2016
Dwayne and family it is I who is truly humbled by ur stay at my property
Brotherho...
“Fantastic getaway& great vacation value”
Reviewed 16 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

The apartment is 20 mind ride from Norman Manly Iny. Airport, nestled in the hills overlooking Kingston and St Andrew. The night view is just breath taking. The rooms are very spacious and very clean. The pla E is fully fitted with modern and classy amenities. The place is well safe and secure with 24 hour security.its also with easy reach of the local night life in New a Kingston and surrounding areas as well as shopping malls and local shops and restaurants. You can't beat this for price and would defiantly recommend for anyone family or groups of friends.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
16 Jan 2016
Howard thank you for staying at my property we aim to please
FASooo
Toronto, Canada
“Spectacular view, beautifully new and clean!”
Reviewed 15 January 2016 for a stay in January 2016

This property was a dream. Looking out at the view every morning was one of the highlights of my days in Kingston. The property is new and sparkling clean. And did I mention the view?!?

Travelling group: Friends
15 Jan 2016
Again it I who should thank you Fiona
sandy t
Houston, Texas
“no regrets”
Reviewed 14 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015

my stay at the terrace villa was a good experience , the place was clean , nice and modern and i think kingston need to have more villa like this because everything is updated and the pool is nice for relaxation plus the view was outstanding , very beautiful at night too , its just a great place to stay while visiting kingston.

Travelling group: Other
Charms201...
Atlanta, Georgia
“Beautiful Location for any occasion”
Reviewed 13 January 2016 for a stay in September 2015

This place is truly amazing. The rooms and furnishings were just as described and pictured on the website. The property manager was very accommodating. The rooms are spacious and nicely furnished with beautiful, brand new modern fixtures and fittings. My kids loved the rainfall shower. It was good to have a telephone provided by the manager (nice!). There is access to the internet as well as a small store in the neighborhood close to the pool. I have stayed in Long Mountain before and it was truly awesome but this new place is a little further up the hill and splendid. It is a clean, beautiful and quiet neighborhood 'far from the madding crowd'. I loved the evenings in the backyard garden which was a bit cooler than expected and my favorite part of the trip was watching the sunset. When I stood in the backyard and looked out across skies, I got a wonderful feeling, like I really was 'on top of the world'. Looking down, way down at the city below at nights is absolutely breathtaking. 'I shall return'...definitely... It is a nice place to relax! and yet a quick drive to Devon House, The Bob Marley Museum and other places of interest.

Travelling group: Young Children
13 Jan 2016
Again it is I who is humbled by your presence in my home yet again
Kay D
“Different prospective”
Reviewed 13 January 2016 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

The manager gave us very good directions and the security gave us a thorough ID check and we were happy about it. I felt secure driving through the gate. First thing we saw was the cabana and the pool, just like in the photos. When we got to the apartment we were shocked, the photo did no justice. The place was over the top. I can look into the National Stadium from the back yard. They had some gloss looking tiles on the floor and you could comb your hair in them. The floors are like a mirror. The A/C was kicking and these people have a 50 inch curve TV. It was my first experience watching of these. The manager got extra towels and sheets to us 45 minutes after we called and asked. We extended our stay by two days and wanted to stay longed, but they were booked. We are coming back in May and I strongly recommend you make this apartment your home away from home when you are in Kingston. If you have doubts, just give it a try on my recommendation. I am a flight attendant and I have seen the inside of loads of hotels, but this place is ranked high on my list.

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
13 Jan 2016
Thank you it is I who is honoured to have you at my place
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing