“Best place ever”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$55.00*
and up
All-Inclusive Margaritaville Nightlife Experience...
Ranked #1 of 1 Nightlife in Montego Bay
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: You aren't coming all the way to Jamaica to take naps on the beach for a week straight. You want to experience the legendary Jamaican nightlife. The All-Inclusive Party Experience is the only way to do it. This is your round-trip ticket to the Caribbean's hottest party spot. All you can drink, all night. Skip the long lines and get the party started at Clubville, Jamaica's hottest nightclub.
Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing place to go to and free to get there from our resort always helpful and amazing. Drinks arent expensive and you can swim and your water toys

Date of experience: October 2018
"jamaica"
in 8 reviews
"vacation"

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome experience. The staff were so courteous. Brit the manager walked around making sure we were all ok and ensuring that we were being given the best service, enjoying our meal and drinks and also to see if there was anything else we needed or that she could have done to make our time there better. Shaquille who was our bar tender conversed while we were sitting at the bar, was very personable and attentive and was also very prompt with the service given. After leaving the bar my kids were back and forth asking questions and seeking his assistance with the WiFi and he gave them excellent service with a smile. Alex the life guard I don’t even know where to start he made our experience a very memorable one assisting my family in that’s slide, fitting the life vest on my children, making jokes and conversation with even my sulking 5 year old who left there all smiles. Continuously checking to make sure we were all good as well . Keep up the awesome work you have made my fiancé first time in Jamaica an experience that he loved and one we are all coming back for. I loved the slides, swings and water activities but the service from all was phenomenal and that I value more I will definitely be coming back. Thank you!!!!!

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

2nd time going to this club and enjoyed myself the dj is good but would be nice to hear more Jamaican music,Bar staff are very friendly I will be back for sure.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Nice to be able to hang out with the locals and dance the night away. everyone is so friendly and they want you to enjoy the experience.

Date of experience: August 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

This place was a lot of fun and got crowded very quickly. Thursdays is ladies night and we arrived before 11pm and the place was jam packed before 12am. The DJ was played a mix of hip hop tunes before switching to the reggae and dancehall and the crowd responded with the energy and excitement that folks are probably looking for while on vacation. It was a blast and I highly recommend a stop to this place while in Mo bay. The drinks are a bit pricey, but nothing to outrageous. Downstairs gets pretty hot once it fills up so be sure to check out the upstairs open air deck as well.

Date of experience: August 2018