Margaritaville After Dark Nightclub Experience

from US$55.00
from US$42.22
from US$55.42
More Info
All reviews ladies night club scene hip strip reggae service resort jamaica blast vacation
Reviewed 29 October 2018 via mobile

Food and service were excellent. Very nice. We were surprised that ALL the cups are one use plastic. ALL the straws are one use plastic. Get with the times Jimmy. Buy a dishwasher and some paper straws and save that turtle from a painful death.

Reviewed 25 October 2018 via mobile

Amazing place to go to and free to get there from our resort always helpful and amazing. Drinks arent expensive and you can swim and your water toys

Reviewed 5 October 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome experience. The staff were so courteous. Brit the manager walked around making sure we were all ok and ensuring that we were being given the best service, enjoying our meal and drinks and also to see if there was anything else we needed or that she could have done to make our time there better. Shaquille who was our bar tender conversed while we were sitting at the bar, was very personable and attentive and was also very prompt with the service given. After leaving the bar my kids were back and forth asking questions and seeking his assistance with the WiFi and he gave them excellent service with a smile. Alex the life guard I don’t even know where to start he made our experience a very memorable one assisting my family in that’s slide, fitting the life vest on my children, making jokes and conversation with even my sulking 5 year old who left there all smiles. Continuously checking to make sure we were all good as well . Keep up the awesome work you have made my fiancé first time in Jamaica an experience that he loved and one we are all coming back for. I loved the slides, swings and water activities but the service from all was phenomenal and that I value more I will definitely be coming back. Thank you!!!!!

Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

2nd time going to this club and enjoyed myself the dj is good but would be nice to hear more Jamaican music,Bar staff are very friendly I will be back for sure.

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed 20 August 2018

Nice to be able to hang out with the locals and dance the night away. everyone is so friendly and they want you to enjoy the experience.

Date of experience: August 2018