“Great hangout place, good food!”
Review of Pier 1

Pier 1
Ranked #8 of 131 Restaurants in Montego Bay
Price range: US$1 - US$19
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Pier 1 is Montego Bay's most pulsating open-air Seafood Restaurant, Bar and Entertainment Center that has been in operation since 1986. It is located on a picturesque peninsula in the heart of the bay allowing diners the perfect view for watching the cruise liners disappear into a brilliant sunset. Our restaurant is well known for its fusion of the intoxicating Jamaican Flavors by offering a wide variety of seafood dishes including the Pier 1 Lobster, our famous Coconut Shrimp and the Grilled Mahi-Mahi to name a few. For the lovers of the land, our menu captures the best of the Jamaican cuisine. From our perfectly Grilled Beef Tenderloin to the island favorite of Braised Oxtail, our vast menu has something for everyone. Like with our dishes, our four signature nights have found a way to fuse Jamaicans and Visitors by offering a unique entertainment package. Star Struck Wednesday Pier Pressure (Friday Night Party) Seafood Sunday- Grooving on the Pier Karaoke Mondays
Reviewed 28 May 2014

My boyfriend and I visited on a recent trip to Jamaica. It was a quiet night at Pier One which is exactly what we needed. It was nice to just sit on the deck and take in the scenery. Our waiter was a little slow but very nice. The price of the food is reasonable and it's very good! We thought it was the best food of the trip (over The Houseboat and Sugar Mill!). Would love to go back on one of their busier nights if we ever travel there again.

Reviewed 24 May 2014

Restaurant wan't open yet, but driver was able to take us through the restaurant. It is an open air concept over the water with a view of the Montego Bay Freeport penninsula. Apparrently this is a happening night spot also. Will be coming here to dine when we return to Montego Bay.

Reviewed 5 May 2014

Great indoor/outdoor atmosphere and pure dancing fun!!!
I enjoyed myself to no end and would recommend this if you're not afraid of doing something different.

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Went here on Friday night the music was amazing and the place was rammed.
Get to bar early though it will take awhile to get a drink.
Best to use JA dollars and not american here

Reviewed 26 April 2014

The events here have always been fun in my experience. The food however is mediocre. I haven't had a great meal here, I guess they cater to traditional north american cuisine and when I am in Jamaica I like to experience culture filled foods. I'm not a fan of fusion. It's like watered down.

The ambiance is nice on an off night when there aren't many patrons and you can hear the water and have a nice peaceful view of the homes lit in the hills and from the city.

Overall, you'll enjoy it with good friends and family.

1  Thank InfinityZenGoddess